Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WorldBeautyWigs

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
vikki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WorldBeautyWigs
    Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:37am
I purchased from them last year and had no issues.  I custom ordered a full lace last week.  I had specific measurements, and density request.  The wig came in 2 days.  I thought that was odd, because it usually takes 30 days for a custom.

The wig looked O.K>, but the density was nothing close to what I ordered.  I wanted 85% in the front and top and 90% in the back.  I received 150% all over.

I immediately contacted Angelia and it has been 3 days and she has not responded.  Has anyone else had problems with this vendor?   I think they took a stock wig and send it to me instead of custom making one for me.
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:34am
I have purchased from WBW before and Angela was my contact also, more then likely you did receive a stock wig. I do recall when I was placing a custom order with them she kept telling me that she could send me a stock wig that had similar specs and that it would be faster. I declined the stock wig but if the specs for your wigs were standard then I am sure you received a stock wig. Even rushed orders aren't completed in two days. 
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 12:57pm
You received a stock wig, and 3 days without a response is unacceptable.  Try to get in touch via online chat.
vikki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 2:33pm
Thanks for your responses.  I left her emails and she never responded.  Finally one morning, I did a chat with another rep. and told her the problem. She finally sent an email and said the density is 130% and that is the only way they make the curly unit.  That is not true, because she responded to my order form that they could make my custom wig to my specifications.  Not only the density is wrong, the color of lace is very light, when I ordered brown.  I am beside myself with this company. I am going to file a complaint with PayPal and see what happens.   What shocks me the most is I never had a problem with her before.  My custom unit from them last year was made as I requested.   Beware of this vendor, they will respond to you and make promises during the order process.  When there is a problem, they will ignore you.
miss_kia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_kia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 4:32pm

everyone better beware of this company.

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 4:52pm
Sorry that happened to you OP.  I had a minor problem with WBW on a custom, the wig itself I liked, but the measurements were slighly off (too small).   

WBW supposedly runs its own factory, so that sounds like they're giving you the runaround about not being able to customize your order.  Best of luck with your Paypal dispute.  I usually deal with Jenny and so far my contact with her has been favorable.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic