Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 168>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:09pm
JP lmaaoooooooooooo.

2ndtimearound let the people grieve man. I dont watch football wasn't watching the World Cup my nephew had to come tell me to "watch history" cause all i could hear was laughter pure laughter from him and my bro i thought they were watching a movie.

Rummy dont give in he's the one that brought shame and dishonour to Brazil with his african ju-ju! Run him!
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

@ 2ndtimearound: I'm not saying the whole nation is like this. I was just reacting to the fact that a lot of people are acting delighted that Brazil lost simply because Brazilian fans have been acting racist at other games (for example, their attitude towards Zun-iga). I just don't understand that train of thought, considering that Germany is hardly exempt from that type of behaviour. I wasn't even targeting anyone on BHM really. I know it's just a sport. I don't even watch football outside the World Cup. This is a once every 4 years event for me, lol.

I understand and totally agree with you...I hardly understood the brazilian fans yesterday when they were mad at Fred ( dont know if he is spelled like this) and whistling at him...a player from their own team

It did make me feel somehow reading comments here like " germans" and all that though

I love soccer and I go and see when my local team plays in the "Bundesliga" , I could tell from some comments here that some people never watch the game normally LOL

Fred's reaction when he found out he was replacing Neymar (I hope it posts). Poor dude will be haunted by this.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:16pm
i keep peeking in this thread hoping the story will change. Cry

So is the president going to get kicked out of office? I thought his position was on the line if he didn't win because he spent so much money...

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:20pm
What is annoying is people who dont watch soccer are experts today....dumbfucc werent u asking me 2 wks ago what is a handball and why goalies wear #1 jerseys but today u wanna argue with me on the nuances of football?lemme take my ass to lunch before i poke this bish in the eye with a fork
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:23pm

Honestly, Fred has been disappointment this whole world cup. He barely touched the ball.

They needed Thiago Silva, Dani Alves and Neymar.... Maicon, Dante, Willian just couldn't compete and looked out of place.

Oscar is Oscar and need to continue to work hard at his game, Hulk big ass kept looking for fouls and free kicks, Ramires was actually decent.

This game is not David Luiz fault.. Alot was put on his shoulders with Thiago out, and his side defenders was just weak... the middle was always open... it was a mess.

Germany played a tight game always compact and together ... brazil just played to open and tried to make the long run all the time and it didn't work because they rarely connected the ball with the other player.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:27pm
page 119-129 are classic,

JP how much did you lose?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

LOL  Just a piece of my heart, man. Just a piece of my heart. Now the bigger question is how much did YOU earn???
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

i keep peeking in this thread hoping the story will change. Cry

So is the president going to get kicked out of office? I thought his position was on the line if he didn't win because he spent so much money...

This is not good for her. yesterday, I read that people were chanting in the stands *Dilma Roussef, are you getting fucced in the azz right now?" or something to that effect. They're back to hating on her.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

LOL  Just a piece of my heart, man. Just a piece of my heart. Now the bigger question is how much did YOU earn???
I don't gamble

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Honestly, Fred has been disappointment this whole world cup. He barely touched the ball.

They needed Thiago Silva, Dani Alves and Neymar.... Maicon, Dante, Willian just couldn't compete and looked out of place.

Oscar is Oscar and need to continue to work hard at his game, Hulk big ass kept looking for fouls and free kicks, Ramires was actually decent.

This game is not David Luiz fault.. Alot was put on his shoulders with Thiago out, and his side defenders was just weak... the middle was always open... it was a mess.

Germany played a tight game always compact and together ... brazil just played to open and tried to make the long run all the time and it didn't work because they rarely connected the ball with the other player.

LOL, Fred was a goofball. I still feel sorry for him

David Luiz made me wanna cry, though. I saw his post-match interview, he was asking folks for forgiveness. I hope he had his mama at his bedside singing him a lullabye to help him sleep LOL

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 09 2014 at 12:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair