Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 168>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

The game yesterday was hilarious and humiliating. I'm just waiting for Holland vs Argentina game today. I've been backing Holland since day one I would really love to see them in the final with Germany.

LOLCry I'm still reeling from it. I gotta have a bit of a masochistic streak because I actually viewed a good portion of the rerun as well and spent a lot of time on the net trying to hunt down pics, articles and videos on the spectacular debacle that was June 8th, 2014. I'm not even handling my duties, lying to my clients about being sick and asking for extensions
Sponsored Links

2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I don't understand people being happy they lost because Brazil has racist fans though. As if Germany was expressing its deeply held belief in brotherhood and unity when they showed up at the Germany-Ghana meet with their mud faces on... It's not the white Brazilian fans I feel sorry for, it's the players and the black Brazilians who got absolutely nothing out of this sheit.

As a black (half) german, yes I am happy Germany won...(the story with the mud faces is another one, and just because there are some fools, does not mean the whole nation is like this). And after all its just sport, Brazil played sh*tty throughout this whole tournament and finally got what they deserved much earlier...germans have lost a final against Brazil before, so its not the end of the world LOL

Edited by 2ndtimearound - Jul 09 2014 at 11:24am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:33am

I don't understand people being happy they lost because Brazil has racist fans though. As if Germany was expressing its deeply held belief in brotherhood and unity when they showed up at the Germany-Ghana meet with their mud faces on... It's not the white Brazilian fans I feel sorry for, it's the players and the black Brazilians who got absolutely nothing out of this sheit.

Folks are happy they lost cause of that? Racism? Germans the germans? People are funny.

Anyway JP even this morning when i woke up and was having a bowl of multigrain cheerios (without milkConfused) I still couldn't beleive it bwhahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

I feel sorry for the entire nation, even the cows they slaughter so that i can have tin corned beef in Jamaica. Cows must have tipped over when they saw the match! Just skinned themselves alive and started producing leather goods stamped made in Germany

To the half-german poster, it's not the losing, but the losing on home turf. Even The Re e Boyz never lost a match at "the office" till about 2 years ago, it was either win or draw.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:47am
My sister called me yesterday laughing... I was not amused.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:48am
Germany did not win the world cup 2006 at home either....I understand Brazil wanted to win this, but they did not play well , what were people expecting? that germans would let them score and win anyway?

btw one of my friends is Brazilian, she was mad as hell yesterday, but she is (almost) over it now and want Germany to win the finalBeer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:48am
@ 2ndtimearound: I'm not saying the whole nation is like this. I was just reacting to the fact that a lot of people are acting delighted that Brazil lost simply because Brazilian fans have been acting racist at other games (for example, their attitude towards Zun-iga). I just don't understand that train of thought, considering that Germany is hardly exempt from that type of behaviour. I wasn't even targeting anyone on BHM really. I know it's just a sport. I don't even watch football outside the World Cup. This is a once every 4 years event for me, lol.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 09 2014 at 11:48am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Folks are happy they lost cause of that? Racism? Germans the germans? People are funny.

Anyway JP even this morning when i woke up and was having a bowl of multigrain cheerios (without milkConfused) I still couldn't beleive it bwhahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

I feel sorry for the entire nation, even the cows they slaughter so that i can have tin corned beef in Jamaica. Cows must have tipped over when they saw the match! Just skinned themselves alive and started producing leather goods stamped made in Germany

To the half-german poster, it's not the losing, but the losing on home turf. Even The Re e Boyz never lost a match at "the office" till about 2 years ago, it was either win or draw.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Jesus Christ, Diane! There goes my refreshing, skin clearing glass of water all over the floor because of your ass!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:50am

@ 2ndtimearound: I'm not saying the whole nation is like this. I was just reacting to the fact that a lot of people are acting delighted that Brazil lost simply because Brazilian fans have been acting racist at other games (for example, their attitude towards Zun-iga). I just don't understand that train of thought, considering that Germany is hardly exempt from that type of behaviour. I wasn't even targeting anyone on BHM really. I know it's just a sport. I don't even watch football outside the World Cup. This is a once every 4 years event for me, lol.

I understand and totally agree with you...I hardly understood the brazilian fans yesterday when they were mad at Fred ( dont know if he is spelled like this) and whistling at him...a player from their own team

It did make me feel somehow reading comments here like " germans" and all that though

I love soccer and I go and see when my local team plays in the "Bundesliga" , I could tell from some comments here that some people never watch the game normally LOL

Edited by 2ndtimearound - Jul 09 2014 at 11:53am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

LOLCry My uncle did the same thing. Cruel relatives that don't understand the bonds of blood that dare torment us like this  Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

lemme console ya rummy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 168>
  Share Topic