Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 168>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:53pm

This is when house rules comes in handy ...LOL... 3 goals in 6 minutes, we start the game over again.

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

This is when house rules comes in handy ...LOL... 3 goals in 6 minutes, we start the game over again.

Man, I was like, walk off the field. PLEASE! But they just stayed there, Rummie. they just stayed there!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:00pm
I'm sayin... LOL

drop a smoke bomb on the field and reset that ish....Man, in Cuba we would've left the stadium , turned off the lights and start fresh the next day.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Man, I was like, walk off the field. PLEASE! But they just stayed there, Rummie. they just stayed there!

This is what Im saying throw down your jerseys and claim it is a PROTEST. The yardies would ahve acted a fool if it we were the home country, not even ne man could run on and punch the german goal keeper. What about National pride? Them really going to make it go down like that.

Honestly is anyone says a word 'gainst the Re e Boys (and they are well not good) Im gonna bring this up. DEAD DEAD DEAD

Poor neymar and the other fellow in bed recuperating with spiked blood pressures now. At least Neymar is young.

This defeat is going to be on the Brazilians headlines for the next 15 years!

This is what them make the ppl spend them money on? a seven nearly 8 goal defeat?.  (yes i know not because you are home country means you must automatically win, yes i know exposure, the economy being stimulated because of all the visitors etc)

You guys i wish i could show you the sad and depressed yardie wagonists on my tv.LOLLOLLOL

my Bf predicted 5-0 or 5-1. this fool is crying with laughter rolling rolling

My gf a spain loyalist called me whispering that the folks around her at her job are having heart attacks and fainting! Effin wagonists manLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:07pm

I'm sayin... LOL

drop a smoke bomb on the field and reset that ish....Man, in Cuba we would've left the stadium , turned off the lights and start fresh the next day.

EXACTLY! Rumby the yardie them would start firing some shots, throwing dutch pot/oven covers on the field, even umbrellas, juice boxes, rushing the gates. I blame the folks in the stands.Angry
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

not even ne man could run on and punch the german goal keeper.

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:11pm

This sh*t is Afrok fault...coming in here from the get go with all his negative energy.

LOL. That british nicca done scared the sheit out of me.

lolololol 

lmao @ Haute shellbie

My gf and BF say Brazil hasnt been on since a long time and no one sees that My gf points to some match in 2006, a world cup match . Is this true, afro?

If the Brazillians are anything like the yardies when the runners dont get gold BWOY. It sticky nuh raasclaat!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:13pm
It's okay to lose... But not destroyed on your own soil...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:23pm

It's okay to lose... But not destroyed on your own soil...

this is it. At home? Naaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, son. This is disrespect. German is disrespectful and the spectators are lazy! all they need was one brave soul

My gf is in the bathroom dying she say they got plenty easy sides in this world cup and the first "big side" they got is chile a nd they lucked up on the penalty. She saying they should have never came back after the first half they should have just stayed in the locker room, bathed put on their clothes and headed home. She says the folks are literally crying but they cant even point out Brazil on the mapCryCryCryCry

Brazil make the europeans come to south america and do that?! Brazil needs to move their country elsewhere

Im good friends with a big time Jamaican sports journalist who was on the national airwaves saying germany is not playing as they should and that the match would be interesting. He supports spain though. Im gonna rub it in his face, talmbout good match up, excellent football.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Jul 08 2014 at 5:25pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:28pm

This sh*t is Afrok fault...coming in here from the get go with all his negative energy.

LOL. That british nicca done scared the sheit out of me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 168>