Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:20pm
I can't wait for this afternoon's game between Brazil and Germany. But I'm not holding out much hope that Brazil will prevail though Cry. A miracle will be needed.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:02pm
Sheit, I just realized the game is on Tuesday. I was getting ready for it to begin Sleepy

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 06 2014 at 3:03pm
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:10pm
I dont think germans will win this...they will have great problems to keep up with Brazils pace. Last game they were tired after 30 mins already. They need to score very early otherwise Brasil will win.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

I dont think germans will win this...they will have great problems to keep up with Brazils pace. Last game they were tired after 30 mins already. They need to score very early otherwise Brasil will win.

Oh, ok. I guess I read Germans all the while having The Netherlands in my mind..
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

The abuse continued with a fan using the handle @fu writing: “ZuBrotha can ­consider himself a dead man. If no one kills him, witchcraft will kill him.”

Witchcraft may hurt him a lot... there are plenty of people in Brazil who would do it for free.
If Brazil loses the World Cup, there is a high chance ZuBrotha will be dead.Cry

Really sad how low people will go over sports.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It,s so ironic considering that they are doing this in defense of Neymar. But I guess it tells you why Neymar himself went out of his way to go from this

to this

Brazilians have their issues, obviously. What Zun-iga did was nasty and deliberate imo, but to clap back at him with racist insults is something else

That explains his stupid hair. Has the brother been relaxing his tresses?
Do they have cake soap in Brazil?  How did he lose his negroness? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:50pm
^^He definitely relaxes and dyes his hair blond. Have you ever noticed that when he's out there playing, the hair doesn't move? We all know that is what relaxed hair does. Had he been naturally straight, it would sway a little.

And I've been wondering the same thing about bleaching. Last game I saw him in before his injury, he looked even paler than the last picture. And yet he's been out there playing on an open field in Brazil for how many matches now? He is way paler than his pics as a kid. Unless he lives primarily in the West, which I'm pretty sure is not the case...
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:17pm
He doesnt bleach....he relaxes his hair and his eyes are naturally light....he lives and plays in Spain

Brazil is the most ethnically diverse nation in the world, admixtures is the norm. Maybe people think Giselle and Alessandra are representative of their country
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

He doesnt bleach....he relaxes his hair and his eyes are naturally light....he lives and plays in Spain

Brazil is the most ethnically diverse nation in the world, admixtures is the norm. Maybe people think Giselle and Alessandra are representative of their country

Everybody knows this on here. I know his eyes are naturally light. I'm familiar with mulattos.

But look at the difference then and now. He is paler than the palest picture of him in my last post. I saw the latest media address he gave to thank the Brazilian people for their support and there is hardly any color left compared to his early days. I'm aware that people's complexion changes depending on the weather conditions/environments. But that's a bit of a stretch.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 06 2014 at 7:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:28pm

This is him now. You're gonna tell me there isn't a major difference compared to his pictures as a kid? Unless he lives in Europe and only trains in air conditioned environments...

The third pic is the closest to how he is now, but he's still paler now.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 06 2014 at 7:30pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 163>