BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 168>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 5:59pm
"the way the Dutch played, it was a just result"...fucc u Alexi Lalas....welp, lemme clutch my budlight raz-ber-rita ever so tightly Cry
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 6:00pm
how much has Messi made in endorsements this WC? he's on every single product advert
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

how much has Messi made in endorsements this WC? he's on every single product advert

Why is Messi endorsing Head & Shoulders? 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 6:03pm
PC i know!...i was like he's on head & shoulders too?....he's on lays, pepsi, adidas
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:39pm
Zun-iga gets racist death threats. Why am I not surprised...

EXCLUSIVE: Racist death threats sent to Juan Zun-iga after Neymar injury

THE Colombian defender who ended Brazilian star Neymar’s World Cup has received a string of racist death threats.

footballers, football, brazil, sport, premier league, world cup, neymar, injury, death threatHUNTED: Juan ZuBrotha’s challenge on Neymar has caused the Brazilian to be ruled out of the World Cup [Reuters]

Hours after players read out anti-racist messages before the South American showdown, Juan ZuBrotha was called a “black b******”, “monkey” and “slave”.

Several messages included threats to kill the player.

Last night there were fears for 28-year-old ZuBrotha’s safety as Colombian officials flew him home after his team lost 2-1 to Brazil on Friday.

The tide of offensive insults came after the full-back charged into Neymar, 22, ­fracturing his vertebrae.

He later apologised and said he never meant to hurt him.

But fans, fearing riots on the streets if Brazil go out against Germany in the semi-final on Tuesday, were soon gunning for ZuBrotha.

On Twitter Claudio Pena wrote: “ZuBrotha you f***** black scrotum. Scumbags die early and I am going to kill you. ZuBrotha black mother f****r, go f**k yourself, you f***in, c**k-sucking whore!”

One, called Thalyta, said: “I feel so angry, Neymar fought so hard, now a monkey from Colombia has robbed his glory... this f***** ugly blackman deserves to be shot.”

Raphael Tere18 waded in saying: “I’m not racist, but seriously ZuBrotha, you mother f***** black slave b*****. You can’t play so you had to break him instead.”

Hulk Bundaum called him a “black b*****”, while Caamin tweeted: “ZuBrotha black mother f*****, go f*** yourself, you f***in, c***-sucking whore.”

In one image on Twitter two girls posed with kitchen knives with the words: “Where’s ZuBrotha, let’s kill ZuBrotha.”

“Brazilians even targeted ­photos of the player’s daughter, posted two weeks ago”

In another, there were angry men gesturing with their fingers across their throats.

And one more Brazilian ­supporter said: “Hitler you are officially forgiven if you resurrect and kill ZuBrotha.”

The abuse continued with a fan using the handle @fu writing: “ZuBrotha can ­consider himself a dead man. If no one kills him, witchcraft will kill him.”

Brazilians even targeted ­photos of the player’s daughter, posted two weeks ago.

ZuBrotha has now locked the account so it can no longer be accessed.

Earlier world football governing body Fifa was keen to hammer home its anti-racist message on “anti-discrimination day”.

Players in the Brazil match and the France-Germany game read out statements while banners pledging to stamp out racism were unfurled in the stands. Some fans were appalled by the ZuBrotha jibes.

Allesandra wrote: “People calling ZuBrotha black and ­monkey are disgusting. Yes he was wrong but this is just pure racism.”

Rafaela Figuiredo said: “I think it’s so sad on the day that Fifa decides to do something AGAINST the prejudice Brazilian fans start calling a player a black monkey.”

Fifa came under fire in the run-up to the game as the head of its anti-racism task force called for spotters to be put in stands to record abuse.

The governing body was slammed for failing to act after racist chanting from Mexican, Russian and Croatian fans.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 06 2014 at 12:42pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:47pm
He has the worst last name ever tha fugggg

Not surprised at the racism
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

He has the worst last name ever tha fugggg

Not surprised at the racism

LOL. His last name is pronounced Zoo Nee gah in Spanish. Nothing to do with the word that BHM is censoring.

Not surprised at the racism either. And it's coming from Brazilians with their bullsheit "Say no to racism" World Cup campaign. Tells you where their heads are really at.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:15pm
It,s so ironic considering that they are doing this in defense of Neymar. But I guess it tells you why Neymar himself went out of his way to go from this

to this

Brazilians have their issues, obviously. What Zun-iga did was nasty and deliberate imo, but to clap back at him with racist insults is something else
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:20pm
I can't wait for this afternoon's game between Brazil and Germany. But I'm not holding out much hope that Brazil will prevail though Cry. A miracle will be needed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:02pm
Sheit, I just realized the game is on Tuesday. I was getting ready for it to begin Sleepy

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 06 2014 at 3:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style