BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 168>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:29pm
Goddamnit Belgium, score already! You guys need to beat Argentina!
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:25pm
fucc Zuni-ga and his " i didnt mean to hurt Neymar" bullshat, he kneed him in the back, and that wasnt the only malicious foul he's committed, he's a rough player....that Spanish ref should be fined, he refused to give a yellow card till over 60mins into that physical match, and he still didnt foul Zuni-ga for that MMA kick he gave Neymar Pinch

without Neymar and Silva on Tuesday Brazil's WC dreams are over Disapprove

Next best chance is Argentina-Germany final.....i refuse to accept a Germany-Netherlands match...this WC is so strange
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:30pm
i missed the Belgium-Messi game Disapprove...Costa Rica playing ok so far, their goalie is quite good
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

fucc Zuni-ga and his " i didnt mean to hurt Neymar" bullshat, he kneed him in the back, and that wasnt the only malicious foul he's committed, he's a rough player....that Spanish ref should be fined, he refused to give a yellow card till over 60mins into that physical match, and he still didnt foul Zuni-ga for that MMA kick he gave Neymar Pinch

without Neymar and Silva on Tuesday Brazil's WC dreams are over Disapprove

Next best chance is Argentina-Germany final.....i refuse to accept a Germany-Netherlands match...this WC is so strange

Yup, that became glaringly obvious to me when I saw the replay. To the point that I'm wondering if he an Neymar didn't have personal beef. He went in to fucc him up. I wonder if it's gonna affect the rest of his career because a back injury is one of those things that never really go away and surgery tends to make things worse. 

I missed the previous game as well. Saw about 18 minutes on got bored.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:39pm
JP, Zun-iga also kicked Hulk in the knee really badly in the first half, that alone should have given him an instant red card but the Spanish ref decided to sleep on the pitch, just like their La Furia Roja did in Group stage Pinch
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:40pm
come on Costa Rica, send the Dutch home
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

JP, Zun-iga also kicked Hulk in the knee really badly in the first half, that alone should have given him an instant red card but the Spanish ref decided to sleep on the pitch, just like their La Furia Roja did in Group stage Pinch

I missed the incident with Hulk, my eyes must have been off the screen. Tbh, both teams were misbehaving though. I saw the Brazilians do questionable sheit and go for knees and ankles as well throughout the game. It was a hostile, dirty match all around. But ZuBrotha took the cake. If that wasn't a deliberate act of aggression, I don't know what is. Worst referee so far.

How is this match going? I'm watching distractedly. The dutch seem to be the main aggressors so far. I'm afraid they're gonna break through eventually.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:54pm
OMg!!! BHM is censoring Zun-iga! So funny!

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 05 2014 at 3:54pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:02pm
lol, after i saw ZuBrotha in that AP article linked in pg107, i knew BHM would only allow us to Zun-iga LOL

Costa Rica doesnt have any ball possession, Dutch have it, but CRC has a good defense and their goalie has saved a lot of shots. CRC only need to sneak one in
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:09pm
I don't see how Costa Rica's supposed to score when they never have the ball
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style