BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 168>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:22pm
Did you guys catch that moment in the game when Neymar had the ball and tried to kick it and missed and mouthed off "La Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuta!!!"
I mean what is it with dudes that even when they fail to kick a damn ball, they gotta blame the estrogens for it??? *This was my soccer thought of the day. End of rambling*
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i just might get my Brazil-Argentina final....fucc u Germany and Dutch Stern Smile

That would be an interesting match because Brazil and Argentina are big time enemies, plus Argentinians always have signs calling the Brazilian soccer players monkeys when they play in Argentina (in some game for Latin American countries).

But I think even if Argentina beats Belgium, there is no way in hell they can beat Netherlands. And Germany will probably win against Brazil so the final might be Netherlands vs Germany.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Did you guys catch that moment in the game when Neymar had the ball and tried to kick it and missed and mouthed off "La Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuta!!!"
I mean what is it with dudes that even when they fail to kick a damn ball, they gotta blame the estrogens for it??? *This was my soccer thought of the day. End of rambling*

wow, you are pretty good

puta actually means kinda like damn, and also mean b!tch, in Spanish and Portuguese. But Spanish speakers will says La Puta Madre though
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

wow, you are pretty good

puta actually means kinda like damn, and also mean b!tch, in Spanish and Portuguese. But Spanish speakers will says La Puta Madre though

LOL, however way he meant it, it wasn't pretty
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:00pm
^^Wow. Brazil is in deep trouble without him. I knew it was serious when I saw him go down. He looked like he messed up his back real bad.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:00pm
Neymar is OUT! He will heal, but not before the World Cup ends.

Brazil Striker Neymar to Miss Rest of World Cup

FORTALEZA, Brazil — Jul 4, 2014, 7:04 PM ET
By TALES AZZONI AP Sports Writer
PHOTO: Brazils forward Neymar is carried on a stretcher after he was injured following a tackle during the quarter-final football match between Brazil and Colombia at the Castelao Stadium in Fortaleza during the 2014 FIFA World Cup on July 4, 2014.

Brazil's team doctor says Neymar will miss the rest of the World Cup after breaking a vertebrae during the team's quarterfinal win over Colombia.

Neymar was kneed in the back by Colombia defender Juan Camilo ZuBrotha in the second half of Brazil's 2-1 win, and was in tears when he was carried off the field on a stretcher.

He was taken to a local clinic and team doctor Rodrigo Lasmar said after the match that the star striker had broken his third vertebrae.

Neymar is the Brazil's biggest star and has scored four goals for the team so far in the tournament.

Brazil plays Germany in the semifinals on Tuesday.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:02pm
I'm surprised more players didn't go down, on both teams, tbh. There were times there where it looked like an American football match, it was just ridiculous the dirt that went down.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:05pm
i didnt know there was tackling in soccer… 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt know there was tackling in soccer… 

LOL, there isn't supposed to be any tackling in soccer. But this Brazil-Colombia match was particularly dirty. Both teams trying to inflict corporal damage on their opponents, wacking them in the knees, pulling their shirts, elbows up in their faces and what not. And the referee wasn't doing his job. Colombia was the main offender but Brazil did it too. It got way too thuggish for a soccer match. There were goals that should have been scored that weren't because somebody tripped someone else up close to the net. It was kind of disgraceful at times.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 04 2014 at 7:33pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:00pm
I'm watching the replay right now and I'm stuck on Neymar's hair. Had BHM not showed me his earlier pics, it wouldn't have occurred to me that he perms his hair. It doesn't move. Telltale sign, lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 168>
  Share Topic