Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

World Cup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:08pm
Donovan doesn't need to be on the team. He's just there.He's not adding anything to the team.

I pray Netherlands whips their ass.LOL

Neymar better stay on bed rest until the next game. That ankle better heal up fast.

sn: They should push the WC to the end of June. Not getting enough time to recover after league play is not the business. Imagine playing for league,super cups, country cup,and Uefa and then qualifying and friendlies right before the WC? Better to not be well rested for the league then to be injured for WC.

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:03pm
@ImThatDiva - you are going only to Brazil to watch the last match? Or are you going to watch a few games before the last match?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:04pm
I want Netherlands to win.... the way Spain won in 2010 made me feel some type of way.... they shouldn't have won, and I was rooting for Spain!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:25pm
I'm really expecting Cameroon to beat mexico ... Chicharito is selfish player that rarely passes the ball and hasn't done much for Mexico team and Gio dos Santos is more hype than anything . Cameroon has a decent squad and can pull a win
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:29am
I call Cameroon to win by 2
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 7:43am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I'm here for Africa!!!LOLLOLLOL
Me too!
Team Africa!!
Team with the most black people
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Most Americans don't curr about no football so we're most definitely not ready.Dead

Go (insert Black countries here).Party

is what i came in to postLOL

in the meantime....go Brazil ClownGhana Clap

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 13 2014 at 10:30am
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:30am
Chile vs Australia...

I hope Holland wins ..... I can't stand that basset hound lookin fouling ass traitor forward Diego Costa..Stern Smile  May the soccer gods bless Holland with a victory.

Edited by Rumbera - Jun 13 2014 at 10:31am
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I'm really expecting Cameroon to beat mexico ... Chicharito is selfish player that rarely passes the ball and hasn't done much for Mexico team and Gio dos Santos is more hype than anything . Cameroon has a decent squad and can pull a win

hhah.... no Chicharito...

come on Etoooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:07pm
I did enjoy the sketches but how about some sexy pics in this thread to showcase all that fine football testosterone floating in the air right now?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 13 2014 at 12:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 163>