BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:54am
Diane....u could always use LIMEApprove
But I have been faithful to Digicel everytime I visit. It was a court order Digicel had to give up the info.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:52am
I do use LIME when my digi just stopped working a month ago i was primarily using LIME. their credit lasts longer. I have my digi back now. Naah leff it out lool but eff Digicel for real real though

Also at last count i have 4 Digi SIMs, 9 LIME SIMs none registered in my nameStern Smile If i switch SIMs they put out a missing person report for me, kneegrows scrolling through so many numbers trying to find the correct one LOLs

Forgot to mention that VK's story was on Yahoo homepage, a Rolling Stones article about the entire ordeal. Them nigs up at GP better make sure he has 2 pieces of sponge to sleep on!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:56pm
SSSSSSSASSSSSSSSSS CCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

My friend from Canada just call me. She says what is Ja. if you cant murder someone and get away with it? She says Jamaica is experiencing a national identity crisis, at a cultural cross-roads (who are we where do we go from here?). She said all crime have to go stop right now since big big DJ gone a jail! whats next politicians and business men SMDH getting locked up for crimes.? No crime at all, since rule of law on the streets people going to start to look legitimate jobs now cause the place have to go run squeaky clean! DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD.

I love that heaux

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:08pm
yall see all this new evidence and pictures of him having sex
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

yall see all this new evidence and pictures of him having sex

The things Iv learned about this guy in the last few days have made me sick...
I mean who keeps pics of decapitated heads on their phone....Dead
He deserves to rot in there

Now the coward has taken to snitching...

17 Guns for freedom - News - JamaicaObserver.com

CONVICTED entertainer Vybz Kartel told the police the whereabouts of several wanted men in Portmore, St Catherine and provided the authorities with information that led to the recovery of 17 illegal firearms, a highly-placed police source has disclosed.

The move by the embattled entertainer was part of an effort to gain his freedom, or at least a vastly reduced prison sentence, the police said.

The startling revelation came to light during a Jamaica Observer interview with a member of the constabulary's top brass late last week.

"He wanted to meet with the commissioner who assigned a member of the high command to meet him. During the meeting he offered information on wanted men in Portmore and also coughed up a number of illegal firearms. He was trying to broker a deal to get the charges dropped," the source said.

The police said several wanted men were subsequently nabbed.

Kartel along with André St John, Shawn 'Shawn Storm' Campbell and Kahira Jones were all found guilty and slapped with life sentences for the murder of Clive 'Lizard' Williams, who police say was bludgeoned to death at a house in Havendale, St Andrew, on August 16, 2011.

The men will have to serve 35, 30, and 25 years respectively if the Appellate Court throws out their appeals, which will likely be heard in a minimum three years from now, based upon the pace at which such appeals are dealt with.

According to the police source, the artiste made the offer when he realised that the walls were closing in on him, after homicide investigators were sealing up their probe into Williams' murder.

The police also said that Kartel and a funeral director also met with a top-ranking cop after a probe was launched into whether or not Williams' remains were cremated.

Police are also probing the disappearance of funeral home operator Jennifer Edwards, who went missing in January.

The police said evidence was suggesting that Edwards was killed and her body disposed of as she had knowledge of sinister dealings relating to Williams' body.

"We believe she was killed because she was the weak link and she knew too much, but we are still investigating," the source said.

Last Wednesday, Police Commissioner Owen Ellington drew the ire of defence attorney Tom Tavares-Finson when he declared that Kartel (real name Adidja Palmer) was the boss of a criminal outfit that was responsible for more than 100 murders.

Tavares-Finson could not be reached for comment on the latest allegation as the Sunday Observer prepared for a press deadline.

The Sunday Observer source went even further and named a well-known gang based in several Spanish Town communities, as the gang that the commissioner was referring to.

"He was very influential in the Klansman gang. That gang used to carry out his killings for him until his Gaza Empire started doing the murders themselves. We have footage of him and a leading Klansman member bragging about the best places to kill people, whether in the church or other places. That Klansman was heard bragging that he shot eight people in a church already," the source said.

The Sunday Observer has also been informed that the police have in their possession additional footage of the video that was shown in court where men were overheard planning murder.

The footage, the source said, showed a headless body, believed to be that of Williams, lying on the floor.

It was not clear why that was not entered into evidence during the recently concluded trial.

Shawn Campbell, another police source said, may have been a victim of loyalty to the 'Worl' Boss' as he now faces the possibility of serving a 25-year sentence after refusing a deal to plead guilty to accessory before or after the fact and serve a

three-year sentence.

The police said that Campbell may not have known that Williams and the prosecution star witness Lamar Chow were earmarked for death when he accompanied them in a taxi driven by a man known only as 'Need For Speed', to the ill-fated house.

"We have information that he was under the impression that the men would be beaten for their carelessness in the disappearance of the two guns. When he arrived, we heard he was surprised to see so many strange men, who we believe to be members of the Klansman gang, and that is why him tek weh himself.

"We know that it is only after the voice notes were revealed that he became aware that he, too, could have been harmed over the guns. Maybe he would have acted differently if he had heard some of the things that came out in court," the source said.

All four convicts are now being housed in a maximum security section of the New Horizon Adult Remand Centre on Spanish Town Road in Kingston where high-risk inmates are kept at the State's pleasure.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:33pm
a me alone ketch the battywash argument in the bbm convos ...aand them talking about artist timberlee saying har house dutty 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:15pm
Cocoa, I cant see the FB page.
Sweetskul noooo I haven't where are they?! How you just drop that and cut (I will say this when the cops got the laptop phones and ish they claimed that the most un-Jamaican dj-un-kartel like videos and pics were retrieved and I was waiting for it to buss/leak just like the peter king tape but it never did) This included pics of the dj "eating" couple gaza girls and I believe shorty and even milk and "batty effing". *crosses fingers*

Cocoa believe me there are many people with decapitated bodies on their phone (while I have a SERIOUS issue with that phuckery, it's for another time), they share it for kicks and giggles just like school girl PICS. More likely any pic of a headless body is one of those floating around cell phones, I HIGHLY DOUBT it to be the alleged deceased.

Here's the thing the "leaked evidence" or whatever is only gonna help the appeal. Unless it is from an associates phone/computer otherwise if it is to be under lock and key (esp if it never came to light in court) that's a problem for the DPP and the police. Yes the case is done but there is no protocol for releasing evidence that never came out in court after the fact. Hell we generally don't release evidence Why? We don't have time resources etc case is disposed of so onto the next one, worse its a criminal case. If this stuff came out in court then fair game still

Observer publishing that article = HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM! True or not, in a small island where everybody know everybody business, that is rife with informer (snitches) fi dead mentality, police distrust, reluctance of eye witnesses to come forward etc etc Why would you put out an article like that? And to what end? To show the hypocrisy of VK? but weighing that against national interest, getting witnesses to the stand, witness intimidation all the issues faced by the cops and the justice system. Surely that would have been more important. it only serves to make the citizenry continue to play see no evil hear no evil.

Ive been side-eyeing the observer from jump, nothing in that paper but fluff (I buy it weekly thought and  do enjoy 2 contributors and teerob). with regards to the coverage of this case every media house went way overboard but I put observer at the forefront when they took use single sentence quotes from Shorty and Kartel's mom to make 4-5 articles!

Now here's why this doesn't make much sense to me:
1) at no point did the police between august 16 2011-October 1, 2011 request for VK to come in for questioning/person of interest. NONE. TVJ did broadcast to the entire nation that "a popular entertainer is gonna be charged for murder but still [let's say he got word that they wanted him, remember he isn't charged, so he would definitely come with his lawyer esp given the fact that after his issues with his fee for sting 2010 which led to his not performing at the event i.e December 26, 2010 he went on a radio campaign saying he values his freedom and his life but if he dies or is locked up it is the promoter of Sting (I.Laing former police) and his cop friends doing]

If this was after he was charged his lawyer would have definitely been present and again he would be talking to DPP not the commissioner at this stage.

NB the first charge he was on was a weed charge, that was the "sikes". The chick with the tweety bird tattoo (been trying to remember her name for months) took the rap for that couple days later. Addi was wondering why in Jesus name are the holding me? Cause the murder charge came after and that was what they were after all along (they were by time)

2) police cant agree to lesser charges/lesser sentence that's the DPP's role.

3) even if by some means he was told to go to the cops, he would have had his lawyer at his side. No lawyer would make you give up info if there is no benefit for you.

4) 100 murders?! So police sat by let him and the gang get away with 100 murders?! Better yet if they knew he was supplying guns not even to the point of orchestrating murders why didn't they step in? and he has never been charged before October 1, 2011? The Police Commissioner's statement would have been more credible had he not put a figure to it TBH 

5) the observer/source comments that if Shawn Storm was privy to the voice notes/texts before the case began he probably would have acted differently. The msgs show that Shawn S was definitely feeling VK's rage. VK (IN a msg to another person) told him point blank Lizard and Chow(wee) are your peeps, therefore you have to pay for them. Shawn storm wouldn't have that kind of cash thus he brought them to the house.

PLUS even if he plead guilty it would have no bearing on the others; case, Shawn wasn't there, he just drove with them to the house and left (the observer source says it was b/c a lot of other men ere there and he realized the gravity of the situation). The thing is, I don't know of any texts actually/directly linking Shawn S to murder (I do believe he has the best chance on appeal) and if that portion of the observer article rings true, that he got afraid and left in a hurry then it's even more likely. yes I know Common design yada yada yada

[We'll have to wait till the case is transcribed and that's gonna be awhile to fill in the huge gaps btwn what the newspaper reported and what actually came out in court and Emily Crook's handwritten notes]

6) why the hell would the video not have been placed in court? Where they do that at? Or at least mentioned but struck out for say maybe the device it was found on wasn't the original device the video was recorded on.

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 18 2014 at 7:16pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

a me alone ketch the battywash argument in the bbm convos ...aand them talking about artist timberlee saying har house dutty 
I saw the pics...the conversation...I saw it allDead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:18am
Shawty look like she rotting away slowly
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:26am
It is totally unfair to the children to have two hideous parents. Selfish! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>