Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

UPdate..Now they are saying Kartel was a Gangleader and responsible for over 100 murders.

I belive it..this dude has satanic words and symbols tattooed.

i believe it too. he has been called in for questioning several times on other matters, prior to being arrested for the havendale incident. Police were always calling up his name or asking him to come in. 

if yu nuh mix up inna things, police wouldnt a hunt yu down
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Hey Nads! HugIA bleaching and badness dont come in the same sentence. But if you can have gay men as "dons" then........ why the eff not? lol

Sweetskul, The one with him alone, He just gave Bounty parts of the song to sing. kartel forever!
lol and dudus a wear wig mi hear seh dem find nuff dildo pon him ends 

i feel alot of these dons are so sick that they will do anything as a show of power, including sexually perverted stuff

remember Zeeks? they found his semen in the throat/mouth of one of the men he murdered.

Dead
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:34pm
Dead i did hear about that 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:30pm
Diane,... you should write the screenplay
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Hey Nads! HugIA bleaching and badness dont come in the same sentence. But if you can have gay men as "dons" then........ why the eff not? lol

Sweetskul, The one with him alone, He just gave Bounty parts of the song to sing. karte<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">l forever!</span>

i feel alot of these ,dons are so sick that they will do anything as a show of power, including sexually perverted stuff

remember Zeeks? they found his semen in the throat/mouth of one of the men he murdered.

Dead

Ewwww
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:12pm

Sweetskul, The one with him alone, He just gave Bounty parts of the song to sing. kartel forever!

i feel alot of these dons are so sick that they will do anything as a show of power, including sexually perverted stuff

Dead
Heard about this too...and then it came to surface that whenever he caught any outta area man on his turf he would let them pleasure him before killing them. Buff a di bad man Dem a swing from side to side.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:13pm

di ppl dem a cuss out digicel if funny yuh fuk
MI see it...some people just ignorant...I swearrr
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Dead
Heard about this too...and then it came to surface that whenever he caught any outta area man on his turf he would let them pleasure him before killing them. Buff a di bad man Dem a swing from side to side.

gross!!!!Dead

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Diane,... you should write the screenplay

LMAO. but you're right the tv station did a one hour special on him after the verdict and they left out a whole heap of ishOuch. Rumby is pure lies they telling on my deejay. L-I-E-SSSSSSS

over 100 murders on his call i doubt that. Giving guns to the young and impressionable and hungry yes. Running a certain section of Waterford (Gaza) and Big Yaad, yes. To his credit he was telling y'all for years, about his dealings in the songs with his dry snitching azz.

Demonic symbols, next y'all gonna say he's in the illuminatiLOLLOLLOL

Y'all remember the pics with the big guns with him and that goat looking simpleton Aidonia? That started their beef?

Why does no one recall the Adidjah Palmer Foundation for Education?

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:02pm
TBH i understood Zekes' thing to be the ultimate embarassment highest order emasculation. I control you life so you not only have to knreel/grovela nd beg in front of me but hwile their you gimme a BJ. Its a power trip, a beat the chest- i am the alpha male, not necessarily that he was gay but then on the flip side I go, [Riley F] niqqa, you gay [/Riley F]

Happened in the movie in too Deep and my dog the Alpha male in the yard puts his penis on the other male dogs to let em "bow down bitches" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

eff Digicel. but for much more than that. effin racist, discriminatory bastards, Jamaicans doin all the work yet still they bring in a $hitload of YT Irish men and women to fill the top honcho positions. Lord what was the name of lad CEO who was a printer salesman in Ireland and a lousy one at that? When he left he went to Facey Commodity and couldnt do a effin thing and he had to quietly leave? The customer service agents get a raw deal, forever changing the terms of employment, but they have no union. they abolished permanent employees and have full time part-time or some madness like that, they treat their workers like dog $hit. Ill never forget what they did to the starting employees in the big depts (not customer care)- in the early days you'd work on commission of sorts they more people you got the more cash well some Jamaicans made a pretty penny but when the company saw how they were growing and they pay outs - Digicel forced their hands and made them a new agreement with monthly salary. note that digicel that is the father and son O'brian are the BIGGEST PRIVATE LAND OWNERS IN JAMAICA. remember they arent a public company. they keep fring and hiring customer service agents and we get some cluless bad english speaking fools to deal with (lime did that too about 6 years ago). Keep your effin market and education initiatives, They made billions of us in Jamaica alone thats pennies! Not to mention their big big big big reluctance to drop rates and mobile portability Oh yea and eff their BFF plan too. Also is them sink the raas DJ! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic