Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Worl Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:04am
LOL ok I thought ash bash was the 1st of 3 Jamaican men listed in the first sentence (figured the name was a coincidence...smh its been a long day; dont judge)

WTF@ "dont worry because you are my wife, but i have to have a different girl every night,". sooo embarrassing

Also, do they have the witness protection program in Jamaica?

Oh I thought the dog bit Chow, and kartel went with him to the hospital.

Yeah I was wondering why Lizard wouldnt just get out the car (reading the texts)

They def need a movie
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:05am
To his and her credit he really and truly loves her. He's never left her out. She was with him before it all and she's stil there. I just know when he was in jail (before the trail) for prob the 4-5th month and she went to visit him she "chucked" his head numerous times and said where de fugg all them heaux at now?

Gaza Slim tattoed "addi" on her right foream after (i beleive) he went to jail BUT wait his American "baby mother" has "adidjah Palmer Wife For Life" on her leg. How i know? She took a picture of it with her foot on the bidet in the bathroom in the house that Shorty and Addi share? JESUS! Im not sure how he spun that one or if shorty was there when she visited but there werealso pics with shorty's 2 sons at the time and the new kid.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL ok I thought ash bash was the 1st of 3 Jamaican men listed in the first sentence (figured the name was a coincidence...smh its been a long day; dont judge)

WTF@ "dont worry because you are my wife, but i have to have a different girl every night,". sooo embarrassing

Also, do they have the witness protection program in Jamaica?

Oh I thought the dog bit Chow, and kartel went with him to the hospital.

Yeah I was wondering why Lizard wouldnt just get out the car (reading the texts)

They def need a movie

GURRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i just couldnt with Shorty and Addi. I mean nothing left out. He even tells her to stop letting her friends tell her ish because the friend who she asked him to pick up the phone from (the one who is in her ear) came out to greet him in a nightieLOL

Another thing with that video all the girls in the video madeup hair done (blending aside) and Shorty just in the video looking well like shortyCryCryCry in that video he evens mentions the USA "baby mother" Dead

Another thing the Main Prosecution witness, Chow (he is also called Wee) is Shawn Storm girlfriends/baby mother's brotherOuchCryOuchCry

Yes we do have Witness Protection. Lamar Chow is in the programme. It was soooooooo funny when he was in the witness box and said to shawn storm "happy birthday my friend" i would pay top dollar to see the look on Shawn Storms face.

Movie Gal you mad?! Jamaica needs no more negative attention/press AT ALL. This thread here is adding to that ish too though. Plus you have to get in line behind Afro, he wants a Bogle-Ice-willie Ha rt (now deceased members of black Roses Crew) documentary.

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 05 2014 at 1:25am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:34am
Did i tell y'all in this thread that they tried to burn the house down, then attempted to bulldoze it. BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

That was another thing brought up the securing of the house for forensic investigation. Cops put yellow tape on it, standard procedure. But in court with the cop on the stand defence was like WTF anyone could plant stuff why wasnt an officer or 2 stationed there (nowhere in the island is this done, im almost positive) . Cop was like i wasnt told to do that. Defence rips into him again. LMAOOOOOOOO

It also factored into sentencing. The judge says all the premeditation (evidence by voice notes, texts), the attempts to destroy evidence, the alleged attempts to corrupt the entire judicial process( witness intimidation, things that went missing,  paying off cops, the juror bribing etc) factored into the effin 35 yearsCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

YG WF BRJA and sweetskul why didnt y'all let me know this "school yute" song has an official video? Showing Shorty, the pickney dem and uhmmmmmmm a certain school near and dear to me. LORTTTTTTTT was i not pleased? Nice vid.

Currently listening to Maths Automatic and its brilliant!

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 05 2014 at 1:43am
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:35am
di one weh seh pull up yuh pants and put it pon yuh waist and tuck een yuh shirt and dont bleach yuh face???
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:02am
Yes. that same one. 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:40am
yes mi boss it shaatttt  
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:43am
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:25am
I can't respect a man who bleaches. Real bad man no bleach.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:39am
Lol nadia

Edited by afrokock - Apr 05 2014 at 11:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon