BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:02pm
anybody over here ever been over at pink wall
Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:03pm
image_2
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:11pm
Sweetskul from the inception havnet been in a damn good while but its the worst raatid site most disorganized speaking in 100%patois (the FB screenshots reminded me of JMG), throwing words, same thing dashing out files this girl have no where to live, sleeps with many men etc etc the font and adverts are distracting PLUS the million paragraph love stories, then the Christian post and motivational posts then there no topic tagging so you can get a history. THe fact the MEt thinks everyone knows who the eff she is talking about and she just doesnt give backstories.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:17pm
yuh sum up the site to a t 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Ash Bash, Lizard and chow were given two guns to "lock" they lost them (someone stole them from them). Kartel gave them a deadline to return them. So Shawn Storm is friend to Lizard and Chow (went for them at their homes) carried them to the house (owned by KArtel but he doesnt live there and Mad Suss and Cairo killed him. Chow ran to hide in the house but saw a lifeless Lizard on the ground, he scaled an 8 foot wall to freedom and told every raatid body that he knew. During the melee, kartel's dog bits him and somehow Chow goes up to the hospital with Kartel. Few days later police coem to search the house, neighbour's saw there is a smell. The house occupants claim it was a dead dog (they really killed the dog though)

This post reminds me of one of those rap songs I love where they're telling a story with lots of names, guns, and people getting killed. ex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlfnovMS0Nw

Except I couldn't understands yours at all LOLCry.. I think because all of the names. It took me a few more pages to even realize Kartel = world boss (?). I get it now though

This sounds like it would make a good movie.

I'm mad at those boot cut capris though
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:51pm
LOLOLOL LB what's up?  Just read it slowwwwwwly.

Lizard = alleged deceased
Chow= man who escape, later turns main prosecution witnes
Shawn storm, Mad suss and Cairo (Kahira) are Kartel's co-accused
Dog = Boxer now deceased
Mad Suss/Kahira/Gaza Slim used to live at the house where the alleged murder took place

I cant relate to rap at all, cultural differences. I dont know where to start been decades since i really paid attention (but like my friend said today he started listening to hip-hop cause now dancehall is dead). Like can someone point me to the good rap lyrics and etherous disses please?

Vybz Kartel= Addi= Adidjah Palmer= di Teacha= HeadMaster = Gaza General= Gaza Emperor= 3-Star General=Addi Banton= World Boss= Addi Innocent

Shorty = his common law wife/long term gf and first "baby mother" his ride or die chick, Jamaica's Tiny (tiny and TI)
Gaza Slim = one of the artistes in his camp and his girlfriend as well.

LB i like the first lines of that songLOLOL

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

raatid WF Christian look just like his dad when his dad was younger OMG! Still not gorgeous. and im not gonna let go of the love of Mark Shields noppeeeeeeeee.

You'll get over it!! 

C T-F, check out the comments. One bag a baggy a dash affa him, mine included. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEu3AaNQa-w

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

anybody over here ever been over at pink wall

I secretly love that blog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:13am
JMG?! Yup it's official you gone off your rockets. Met post any raatid thing from anybody. site full of fallacies and lies and she judgmental and dunce as fugg UGH

Nope looking in his face now its too soft baby like and girly sorry, the facial hair helps though but naah I'll pass

DEAD at "baggy" YG = groupie lololol 'llow the ppl dem husbands man
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:36am
Thanks for the breakdown Diane ; makes much more sense now Heart

except the following:

-Does his wife know he has a whole girlfriend though??
-What happened to Ash Bash? I didn't see his name again
- Gaza slim was living with two dudes? Kartel was ok with this? Was she fckin them all?
-What happened to Shawn Storm? Are they even now? Beef squashed?
- Was Kartel allegedly there during the murder? I'm confused about him going to the hospital with the dude who was supposed to die too
-Why'd the kill the dog!??

Ok let me go re-read pt 2 now that I know who people are
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:53am
Yes Shorty knows about the myriad of chicks he's had over the years. Hell she stood by and let him marry someone else. Jamaican culture = a cheating culture. This ish is so normalized its not funny. If the PM had an affair it WOULD NOT = impeachment lolol

There was a song, "Shorty catch me last night with a fat brown girl at StandPipe (a community), she stabbed after me with a knife, i hugged her up and said thats alright, you know you are the love of my life, dont worry because you are my wife, but i have to have a different girl every night, She asked me about Kim and i asked why?" actually during that period it was about 3-4 songs about him her and the myriad of chicks. I was flabbergasted i mean everybody knew about it BUTTTTTT to actually put it on wax/? where de fuqq they do that at?

I kept asking if everytime the songs played everywhere in the world if she got $100-$1000USD BUTTTTTTT and i discovered it months after (i even recall posting on BHM about it) they come out with a video and shes in it stabbing after him with a knife WTF?

In another he says, "it hurts her and she feels it. I ask what you gonna do, She tells me she not letting goooo, she tells me she not letting go" then the chorus "baby mi get gal everywhere me go, mi get gal everywhere me go but is you I love everybody know" its called Naah (not) Let(ing) Go lolol

Ash Bash= BHM member i was replying to.

Well yes but those 2 dudes wouldnt dare touch the Boss' girl. No she wasnt effin them

Shawn Storm got 30 years before Parole he was on trial with Kartel. The dude in the pink shirt in the pic sweetskul posted is Shawn Storm (i was looking at videos yesterday and I never even remembered he used to be of dark complexion LMAO

VK was there yes. Shawn Storm was not. He took Lizard and Chow to the house though. They have no beef.

This is what we couldn't really get at trial. Chow runs off but then he comes back why and you are scared for your life? (maybe same reason lizard knew his fate but showed up anywhere- he didn't feel he had any other option? IDK). VK allegedly told Chow (during the time when Chow left them with lizard and ran to a room at the back of the house or when he was running up the wall)that it wasnt him who they were trying to kill and he was safe. Anyway Chow went with him to the hospital. I dont truly get that part at all.

They killed the dog because the dog bit VK. It's his dog but not really. He used to umm tease it a lot and maybe the dog realised ish wasnt right and got agitated. Because the house is his bachelor pad really he just visits but doesnt sleep over per se. 

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 05 2014 at 12:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>