Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I know Buju will have some real fyah bun dem music when he gets out

I won't miss vybez. I never wanted to ride pon de cocky like a bicycle
LOL
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Other than the text message sent by the victim, what other evidence did they have against him?

plenty.
but for one, the eye witness of the other man (chief witness), who escaped death in the house where they killed the victim. 

The witness described the day of the killing in detail, which to me, too precise to be a lie. 

He barely escaped with his own life. 

The  telecommunications company's satellite recorded signal for kartel's phone at the exact location where the chief witness testified that kartel was on the day of the murder (the private hospital where the witness accompanied kartel for medical attention, after kartel was bitten by his own attack dogs, while he was chasing the witness after he saw the dead man being violently beaten in the house). 

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

that judge better watch their back the ghetto ppl dem wont be pleased 

Nah. Not a thing willhappen. Judges hand down sentences everyday for dons and murderers. Adi aint speshul.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:02pm

i hope they let him record from jail cause i cant take no more of alkaline 

the money will either go to the victims' family or the state. he wont be seeing the light of day til he's an old man, so i dont even see the point of making new music except for therapy
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:54pm
They got him on pure circumstantial evidence. Not a body found to this day. Evidence retrieval and handling poor poor poor. Sgt Linton chopping bits and pieces of texts to present to jury, shouldn't have been looking there in the first place, Cops have phone in evidence and its on top of the cabinet unsecured and cops using phone to send texts make call. Senior cops notebook just gone missing. Cant corroborate the Phone calls and texts from the cell phone service provider since the 1 of 2 discs went missing. Alleged's victims gf never questioned properly about the text messages she supposedly received. Timeline of text msgs alleged victim sent wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Main prosecution witness wrote a letter saying the cops forced him to tell his story.

Judge appearing biased in his summation, also 2 days summing up defence case and four days summing up prosecutions case

Not for one second do i believe the prosecutions case reached "beyond a reasonable doubt"  many holes punched in the evidence. Not that a jury gives a raatid fuqq about that though.

All that ish and more is grounds for appeal.  

They tried the artist and not the man and the media had a field day with this. They knew the negative effect he had on some sects of society and could not let him go.

Did he do it, yes. But based on how the defence punched holes all up and over that case it never reached the burden of proof required.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:03pm

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

i hope they let him record from jail cause i cant take no more of alkaline 
u mean battywasher
 CryCry

*Insert gif Pinnochio face down in water* Deadings

No to alkaline, no to Kalado. Just no.

Seems as if Gaza Slim was at trial everyday. But not Shorty, she came once with a chequebook to pay the lawyersStarStar. Remember i kept asking for herCryCryCryCry
Rumours been saying Shorty is pregnant butterum even if she is it could be Kartel's *shrugs* His farin "baby mother" came down towards the end.

Shorty is no wife, she's his long term gf, maybe common law wife but as he keeps chicks all over the place i dont even know if that would fly.

Also, I think ducky asked if the guns had bodies on them earlier? Well the answer is yes. The first murder charge that was thrown out. the main prosecution witness and the alleged deceased "lizard" were the shooters in that case. Thus those guns went missing and since they could be linked back to that crime welpppppppp. I wonder who really took them though and how they feel right now
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Dianeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....weh u deh!!!!!!!! nuh tell mi she u a bawl!!!!

Someone told me then my mom called me abt an hour later, saying "your friend get 35 years" WICKED WOMAN.Angry even the bf was gleeful.

Clown dem a clown out me artiste!!!!!!!!! How Kahira and mad suss get less? and Shawn Storm that Judas Iscariot?!!!!LOL First time offender and you give him 35 years? What about Raheem, Jaheem, Shaheem? and the toddler that will never grow up with him?

IA they are trying to make an example of his black behind.

Someone mentioned his brazenness, right on the money. There is a text allegedly from him saying, OMG why do they have some many cops cars, crime scene vehicles up at Havendale? WHy are they taking this so serious?

I didnt see  that Cocoa posted an article re what i was saying the previous posts.

NB He was looking at life that is the sentence for non-capital murder. What the judge was deciding is how many years before he would be eligible for parole.

Re those lizard texts, ive never seen anything so horrible in my life, and ive been on the 'net since '95

Free World BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCryCryCryCryCry

I've heard rumours that the US wanna catch him on some DV charge with his actual ex-wife but that ish dont make one lick of sense to me.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:22pm
Diane, you know dem chop up  di man "fine fine". come on.

did you hear the voice notes of him asking one of his cronies, if "from yu a do crime, yu ever see so many forensics?"

what does that suggest?

i cannot in a crime ridden country shed a tear for crimminal elements.
mi cyaaan dweet

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 03 2014 at 5:24pm
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:12pm
Sorry Yall.  I meant Lizard's girlfriend.  Did she testify?

I don't doubt Kartel did it, but if he was in the US he would have been found innocent.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:49pm
P i have never said VK was innocent NEVER. I never said justice was not served either. But when it comes from a legal perspective all that ish is circumstantial and given the way evidence was handled. That's why Tavares and them deal with the witnesses esp the technology cop Sgt. Linton wicked wicked so. thats what the appeal is gonna be on. Plus the judge looking a little too bias (not that it truly matters) i didn't see any misdirection per se.

Remember too that Sgt Linton was on FB saying all sorts of phuckery about Kartel while trial was going on so again WTF [now while linton said he was hacked while under cross exmaination, who knows *wink wink*]

Recall that when they found blood at the Havendale home, and tested the DNA it did NOT match "lizard" stuff like they supposed to not make it reach anywhere near a reasonable doubt> I don't believe the prosecution discharged their burden. But again juries don't give a fugg is either guilty or not.

Devil's Advocate here RE:  the chop him up fine fine text , that's a song lyric of his from way back so i know not what you are saying. He also warned us about 2 of his cronies [VK]Dont go nowhere with Kahiro and Mad Suss[/VK] Mad Suss is st. john

RAATID the DJ went to court today in a Calabar shirt and ties lol I love it. (just checked Observer website)

How comes nobody told me that they left a bag with pics of Sgt Linton and a cow tongue an eye at his house? Me and mommy just ugly laughed, i cant with my ppl.

Disclaimer: In ja we take serious thing make joke. It is inded horrible that he has had to have increased security for his family and himself and there also was an attempted firebombing of his house etc etc

RE recording in jail and money to victim family. Not one mummerclaat! The type of music he is known for is grounds for denial PLUS they dont want him to bee seen to be having his cake and eating it too and they would want to put a stop to the dark influence/hold he has over some PLUS hamper the new legend/martyr/system designed to set up the black man status he is bound to achieve soon. He does have tons of non gal, sex, gangja, sun songs though, conscious/social commentary. But he himself admitted that the radio stations don't play them. 

Not that he would be denied use of the recording studio, he prob would be allowed to record but he could not publish. Also the reason he pens every last one of his songs himself is cause he doesn't want to share the little bit of royalties (if actually paid over lol) with anyone. In response to Spra Benz, [Vybz Kartel]cause Me write my song, you cant nyam without a sh*t from Snowcone(the producer)[/Vybz Kartel]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>