Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

YG i guess you say Gully then? HMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Umm no. I say money in my pocket and progress for my people. Neither of those two clowns can provide that so...

Edited by Yardgirl - Mar 13 2014 at 9:17pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

YG i guess you say Gully then? HMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Umm no. I say money in my pocket and progress for my people. Neither of those two clowns can provide that so...
I hear you. But dancehall does contribute to the economy and progress from the vendors selling cigarettes juice to the gentleman that loads the sound box on the truck to the promoters of the big shows and the talent themselves. And VK alone was supporting at least 35-55 female headed households at anytimeLOL

I cant agree with the dancehall is holding them back, it's more than that and you know that, The entire system is set up for them to stay the same and you know why.

You think we should reinstate the gallows?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 13 2014 at 9:23pm
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 9:50pm
I do like his music... Im sad of this news. But if he is really guilty, well, justice is served. But for some reasons i still think he is not guilty
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by hautsdeseine hautsdeseine wrote:

I do like his music... Im sad of this news. But if he is really guilty, well, justice is served. But for some reasons i still think he is not guilty

He is really and truly is. I can tell you that he is. Trust me. Im not even talking evidence from court either, which makes it clear clear.

But why do you think he is not guilty
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:53pm
Diane gimme yo numba....

I just wanna hear you talk...just put me on speakerLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Diane gimme yo numba....

I just wanna hear you talk...just put me on speakerLOL

pm sent
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:33am
I say freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BUJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:36am

Kartel is a good artist ..yes. But have made some *&%^$#@Eed up decisions and mistakes.

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:09pm

Vybz Kartel Sentenced To Life In Prison, To Serve 35 Years Before Parole

Kartel arrives at court this morning for his sentencing - Jermaine Barnaby Photo

Kartel arrives at court this morning for his sentencing - Jermaine Barnaby Photo

Barbara Gayle, Justice Coordinator 

KINGSTON, Jamaica: 
Dancehall artiste, Vybz Kartel, has been sentenced to life in prison for the murder of Clive ‘Lizard’ Williams.

Kartel, whose real name is Adidja Palmer, is to serve 35 years before he becomes eligible for parole. 

He and the three other men convicted for Lizard’s murder were each given life sentences a short while ago by Justice Lennox Campbell. 

Adidja Palmer – LIFE IN PRISON (35 years before eligible for parole) 
Shawn ‘Shawn Storm’ Campbell – LIFE IN PRISON (25 years before eligible for parole) 
Kahira Jones – LIFE IN PRISON (25 years before eligible for parole) 
Andre St John – LIFE IN PRISON (30 years before eligible for parole) 

Justice Campbell handed down the sentences after hearing impassioned pleas for leniency from lawyers representing the men. 

On March 13, after 65 days of trial, a jury returned a ten to one guilty verdict. 

On that same day, a fourth co-accused, Shane Williams was freed by the jury. 

The defence has indicated that it will be appealing the verdict. 

It has cited discrepancies, inconsistencies, missing data, and mismanagement in the collection of evidence as well as the integrity of the evidence. 

Kartel’s attorney, Tom Tavares-Finson says the defence has a fundamental issue with the decision of the trial judge to permit certain phone evidence, given the admission by the police that the instruments were being used after they were taken into their custody. 

He says it is very significant that since the matter was heard, the Director of Public Prosecutions has ordered a change in the protocol as to how evidence is to be kept in the department. 

According to the attorney, the police have also changed the protocol as to how telephones are to be kept. 

Tavares-Finson said the Director of Public Prosecutions, Paula Llewellyn, has also asked prosecutor, Jeremy Taylor, to launch an investigation into the conduct of the investigators in the case. 

"I am of the opinion that the department cannot investigate itself and any such investigation should be done by the Independent Commission of Investigations,” Tavares-Finson said. 

WATCH: Kartel, co-accused found guilty 
< width="460" height="315" ="http://www.youtube.com//ryZ1Es3oC4A" border="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; outline: 0px;">

Edited by Cocoa - Apr 03 2014 at 12:12pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:13pm

he was made an example of...35 years to life

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
  Share Topic