BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:58pm
Yes! Casket ready!LOL
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:00pm
Omg Diane don't kill me

I came for Nicki.... it's only fair!Cry

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:03pm
Hi look here the man dont bleach he said it is because "he uses cake soap and stay in the air conditioning" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

sings *The gyal dem love me bleach out face* on many occassions he has called himself the Jamaican Michael Jackson. Mr Bleaching

THis dude had and still has so much influence on some of the population, certain parts and even the school kids. Society wanted him gone before he did this to himself. Want your ish to sell let him talk about it. Clarks shoes, strret vybz rum, straight jeans and fitted. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

In his unsworn statement from the dock he claimed it was a conspiracy and pointed to the at that The minister of National Security blamed him Vybz KArtel for crime in Jamaica which the minister really did.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:04pm
Why did he kill the person? I had no idea all of this was going on.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

On another note,

I just realized I can't imagine living in a world where defendants/criminals are judged by a jury of theirpeers.

Like, brown faces all around.

Doesn't that feel liberating Cry

Hold me Diane. Got damn I'm having a moment...

I wish it were a jury of bleacherssssssss or Gaza thugs and gaza girls dem would have freed him lol. I have never thought of it that way, sh*tE!!!!!! 

Free the World BossCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Neka he did/does look like a corpse. 

LAWKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS He was always nice to me!!!!!!!! Well mannered, very quick witted never disrespectful.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOL

Edited by SeducTress - Mar 13 2014 at 7:06pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:05pm
LOL@Jury of bleachers.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Hi look here the man dont bleach he said it is because "he uses cake soap and stay in the air conditioning" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

sings *The gyal dem love me bleach out face* on many occassions he has called himself the Jamaican Michael Jackson. Mr Bleaching

THis dude had and still has so much influence on some of the population, certain parts and even the school kids. Society wanted him gone before he did this to himself. Want your ish to sell let him talk about it. Clarks shoes, strret vybz rum, straight jeans and fitted. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

In his unsworn statement from the dock he claimed it was a conspiracy and pointed to the at that The minister of National Security blamed him Vybz KArtel for crime in Jamaica which the minister really did.

Ahhh I see. Thank you for giving me a lil something to sink my teeth in

So he had his demons but he looked out for his community?

This is one of those you'd have to be there to understand situations.

Respect
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:10pm
Diane booo I beg please give me the background story on this whole situation. A TMZ recap please. I've just been getting bits and pieces.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:15pm
Ash Bash, Lizard and chow were given two guns to "lock" they lost them (someone stole them from them). Kartel gave them a deadline to return them. So Shawn Storm is friend to Lizard and Chow (went for them at their homes) carried them to the house (owned by KArtel but he doesnt live there and Mad Suss and Cairo killed him. Chow ran to hide in the house but saw a lifeless Lizard on the ground, he scaled an 8 foot wall to freedom and told every raatid body that he knew. During the melee, kartel's dog bits him and somehow Chow goes up to the hospital with Kartel. Few days later police coem to search the house, neighbour's saw there is a smell. The house occupants claim it was a dead dog (they really killed the dog though)

Lizard on his way to his death texted his GF to please call the cops, please kartel gonna kill me (those texts were hard to read honest). 

Heres what sinks him now THe idiot has Voice notes BBm msgs video, text msgs. About the incident.

But heres where you have to laugh at Jamaican Jusitce System
1) the cellphone was used by cops while in police custody
2) Supt. notebook with nuff nuff info has gone missing
3) no body has been found
4) the Cellphone company provided 2 discs from their system of time date of calls and text (JS 1 and 2)
     JS1 goes missing and so cant corroborate JS2
5) Juror visits defence attorney's office, he send the juror away

one of his girls/artiste goes to the police station and says Lizard is alive for he had just robbed her in the same neighbourhood a few minutes prior. She catches a raas case for making a falkse report with her dumbazzzzzz

Oh yes within the span of 3 days the house was set on fire and then bulldozed BWHWHHWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:24pm
no no no no look here His motto has always been shock and awe but damnnit VK pree-2009 was a good lyricist, excellent smart. he caused many of these other dudes to shape the fugg up!!!!!! I used to call him the university grad dancehall artist cause he was pulling from all sorts of sh*t! Dont get me wrong it is sstill the 3 Gs gun girls and ganja but by golly it was magic! And pure filth! Hardest working man in dancehall (songs recorded) I had over 800+ songs back in 2007 of his and he ALWAYS WRITES HIS OWN SONGS. He can rhyme real fast too just like Busta lolol

now he changed his flow slowed it down and started some abc-123, joke lyrics to catch the highschool kids and man did  it capture them. Everything that fool did they (kids and adults) followed ANYTHING the bag of tattos, the Clarks Shoes (i mean it never went out of style but JESUS you could hardly find a pair) the bleaching, the cut off foot jeans, the daggering condom, the cathphrases, the gaza vs gully, just pure phuckery. His motto was: if Im the person your kids look up to then you failing as a parent. 

Dude was on top of the world in 2010, his club, his cake soap for bleaching his music. AND he did it without Corporate Jamaica (they've never embraced him and rightfully so) BUT the thing get to his head and he truly beleieved he was the World Boss, split with his manager/business partner and producer of his beat (boxed up a couple of the dudes and a girl in his camp)  and never really stopped certain activities. Well this time they got him. 

He's been locked up since October 1, 2011 and Last month Won Best Male Artist Youth View Awards lolol and still has been churning out hits, number ones. Negroes making songs using voice notes from jail

RAAAAASSSSSS he was in jail and couple cops lost their jobs and he had to be moved to another prison. WHy? 1) sexing female cops 2) certain privileges like meeting family members outside the buildings 3)alledgedly had a phone and dvd player and ish (not unusal for our prisoners to have phones though)

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 13 2014 at 7:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>