Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Worl Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:54pm
Sheba Gaza-Diva
March 15 via BlackBerry Smartphones App
My bk broad enu!n portia nuh tax mout yet,suh mi free fi chat!Addi nuh deal wid me coz mi choose fi dash weh mi career weh him wrk suh hard fi buil after him lock up n den mi guh n breed pon top a it!can I blame him fi vex wid me?no..but dat nuh mean him rate mi no less or me nuh rate him. An mi neva affi call up him name fi ppl still listen mi song dem or rate me as an individual artiste!
Like ·  · Share
37 people like this.

Ruud Amabutho Price Wow very interesting.....
March 15 at 9:45pm · Like · 1

Ruud Amabutho Price Have u youth & after u drop da load u go back Ina da studio go mek some good music weh ppl all over the world can listen and appreciate & not just music that circle Spanish Town few times and go up Ina 1/2 waythree then it stop play..Do music with substance & longevity Zeen..Bless up Sheba
March 15 at 9:49pm · Like · 6

Tego Dooley Same way suh,you a d diva enuh!!!
March 15 at 9:49pm · Like

Stacy Chase Follow your heart sheba nd if you choose to do music , there's a lot of people who appreciate ur music nd congrats on having a baby nite
March 15 at 10:18pm · Like · 3
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:04pm
Thanks Sweetskull...a cuss ova prison buddy..smh
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:42pm
dancehall done dem lock up mi man

they didnt even find lizard body, but they set for him from long time

[throws self on the ground like a church lady that just found out she lost her son]

y dem neva lock up mosquito vado instead a him lawd
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 8:52pm
Shorty has been "pregnant" for years now. It popped up again, round the time of the verdict. I haven't seen her so i cant comfirm. [VK]Shorty got the breast with the teddy de bear, Jaheem pon her foot and it bury the hair[/VK] Love that woman. scary as she may appear

I did tell y'all Gaza slim was at court everyday so let her look whatever hype she needs. What is wrong with her parading around with her new dude? That long mouth one (sheba) need to stop talking she was frigging Addi too. Now she want to play Ms Holy holy and say it is Shorty's man? If i laugh I dead! PLUS Sheba song never run road yet, career what career? Slim is a bigger artiste than sheba, that hair ah mine the shoes ah mine song did very well in the streets and in rotation. Name a song Sheba did on her own

WF i dont see Gaza slim responding to them on FB just sheba and Indu warring

I heard the songs that the children did ermmmmm no just no. Clearly Shorty is a poor song writer lolol. However if she or they wanna record let them

Pet Peeve: ppl who post in all patois

Yess Slim and Pim-Pim and Addi going to court in August for perverting the course of justice

YardGirl i'h handing you a c.o.o.n badge 1) Adam Levine 2) Mark Shield (MERCY) 3) Tom Tavares-Finson 4) Christian Tavares-Finson SMH gorgeous? reallly? attrative sure but gorgeous. Though i recall i liked CT-F when he came on the tv after some cycling race or supm waaaaayyyyy back in the day.

FREEE THE WORLDDDDD BOSSSSS.

WF is me was calling from the two different numbers. What make you tired so? Big ppl tings?

I wonder if he gave him so many years in anticipation of the appeal case? Thinking if it is allowed the court of appeal may not overturn the verdict but would more likely reduce the number of year? Hmmmmmm

Please be advised that his new name is now................... Addi Innocent rofl

Hold on Y'all never check out Emily Crooks Blog posts on those voice notes and other things. She was in court almost everyday and took notes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

dancehall done dem lock up mi man

they didnt even find lizard body, but they set for him from long time

[throws self on the ground like a church lady that just found out she lost her son]

y dem neva lock up mosquito vado instead a him lawd

Look here they can have 1) beenie 2) bounty 3) Mr Vegas 4) Mavado 5) Bling dog 6) alkaline 7) kalado 8) munga 9) papcaan 10) tommy lee

Come make the 2 of we bawwl cause the rest of them aint $hit!
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:28pm
1) Adam Levine 2) Mark Shield (MERCY) 3) Tom Tavares-Finson 4) Christian Tavares-Finson '

You're handing me a coon badge? All are attractive men in my opinion, CT-F is frigging gorgeous and his father was equally attractive in his younger days.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:34pm
yes gwaan hold that. Mark shields though? *projectile vomits* [Aidonia]Mark shields make crime spin like donkey cart wheels[Aidonia/]

I think adam levine is over-rated.

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:40pm
Check out the pallbearer at 1:52!!!!!!!

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:01pm
di likkle pickney who seh she ago kill harself if kartel guilty kill harself yet??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:02pm
raatid WF Christian look just like his dad when his dad was younger OMG! Still not gorgeous. and im not gonna let go of the love of Mark Shields noppeeeeeeeee.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>
  Share Topic