Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Workplace Drama (long read)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by StealMagnolias StealMagnolias wrote:

STEAL bets the admin assistant was f*ing SC too.

Ooooo maybe she was involved.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:17pm
bhm is so dry yall got a 12 page thread about a story on another forum.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:19pm
Hell yeah! It's the Sahara up in this bitch.
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

The narrator(op in other forum) should write novels cos everyone was glued to the screen. Waiting for her to get back with updated.
This. I even had my coworkers asking me for updates. Great read.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 7:17pm
Thanks all for being with me on my journey.

I just want to clarify that I am not related to Marquis. I grew up with his niece and we went to the same elementary school.

I spoke with her a little while ago and she said he went to work and he's trying to be strong, but she came to the house this morning trying to get in and he wouldn't let her in still. Her mother was trying to run interference.

This is a sad situation. I think my friend is the only one working with a brain. She was like, you can't keep her away from her kids. No matter how foul she did you, those are her children that she birthed and she's a good mother to them even with her bad decision that negatively affects the family unit.

I think he just wants the kids to enjoy their last few days of the summer free from stress. They don't know anything.

I understand his anger, but I don't care how *&%^$#@Eed up I am, there is no way as a mother I would be leaving my children. As wrong as this sounds, you can walk away and not deal with me but where I go so do my babies. But i recognize that she's in no position to be making demands.

All over some dick. SMH. This man had a wife and kids too. And then for her to have to hear him throw her under the bus and call her a mistake when they been boo loving for over a year? Chile. There ain't enough sexual attraction in the world where a few inches of flesh is worth job and partner security.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

bhm is so dry yall got a 12 page thread about a story on another forum.

Yes. Do you have any juicy work related drama to share?

Maybe someone should make a thread for bhm juicy work drama.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by wrote:

*She is not banging he boss. I'm certain of it. She's older than him. That's not his style. lol.

ETA: Stupid phone..anyway...

I think this is what happened. I think the wife has always been mistrustful because she knew what type of man he was, but as long as it looked like it was a fling, it was fine. I think when this sh*t hit close to work-home and she found out who it was, she started snooping around. 

It's possible she could have confronted AA first on some woman to woman sh*t and asked her if she knew what was up. But AA WAS loyal to her boss. She really felt like this fool was everything. And I don't think it was romantic, I think brown nosing comes natural to her.

But let's just say the wife has something on the hubby and she deduced that AA may know where the bodies are buried, she could have threatened to have her implicated in the mess if she didn't tell her what was going on.

But I guarantee you one thing. Her days of confiding in HNIC's AA is over. I promise you my boss told her she better keep her mouth shut for the sake of her own hide as well as the company and lay low. And I am certain she will be taking some time off. And I'm sure he got with AA too and told her to zip it. 

Because it's fine to be loyal to your boss, but above all you're loyalty is to the company. And you have an obligation to that before him if their causes are suddenly juxtaposed. 

I don't know. I only hope before they got the seals affixed to their mouths that they told SOMEBODY something.

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:28pm
Lil too tipsy all I see is blurred lines
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:36pm
As I read the OP the voice in my head was that of funky dineva
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:21am
wowzers
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style