BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Workplace Drama (long read)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:40am
LAWD! This sounds like a damn book/movie lol
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:42am
What's my password again for LSA???

Bye BHM.... I love Ratchettness.

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:19am
Juicy like sh.t! Keep us posted.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:37am
She updated the tea!!!

Thank you for this OP!!!! This made my week!!

Quote What a bloody mess. First, let me tell you what went down last night. And then we'll get to what looks like is going to be a day of pure hell. I have a fifteen minute window before they call me in and the I'm spending lunch in office telling you about the meeting.

I have decided not to tell my friend what I saw. If homegirl brings my name up in it, then we will deal but I played dumb. Not because I want to lie, but because sh*t is too raw right now. I feel like that's just adding to the drama and homegirl is not thinking about me and she ain't gonna mention it, so I feel like it's best to let that sh*t stay right were it was in 1/1/13. Now, work is a different story.

So any way, Heffachump told Marquis who obviously went HAM. My friend said her aunt said that she has never seen him have this type of rage in all his life. They got very loud and since they live in his family home, a concerned neighbor heard the shouting and screaming and called one of his peoples that lives close by to come and check on the situation. I think it was a cousin that got there and tried to settle every thing down. But Uncle Marquis was NOT having it. Like, at all.

He told the cousin to call his sister and have her come get the kids for the night. He told Heffa to get the out of his house and not take a damn thing with her but the clothes on her back and to leave the car because she wasn't driving anything he purchased to her next trick. LOL. I'm paraphrasing of course. The cousin said she was begging for forgiveness at first then she tried to catch an attitude because she wanted to take the kids with her and he said, she could try it but she will deal with the fact that it's not happening. And she walked out of there without her kids, pride, self-respect, car keys, and everythang. She went to the neighbors and asked to use their phone so her mom could come get her.

At this point the sister comes to get the kids. She doesn't know the full situation and the cousin-who didn't even know the whole sitch-filled her in and she sees the girl at the corner waiting for her mother. SHE went off on the chick letting her know that they KNEW was she about. She's gonna get it for what she did to her brother and out of respect for the kids she's gonna fall back but that sister I know is gonna get that girl. After consoling her brother who obviously "devasted" and just all *&%^$#@Eed up, she took the kids who were in their room at the time sleep. Then she went on Hef's FB page, and started just looking up her friends and PMing about what nasty low down bitch she was and not to trust her around her men. She aired her out on both her own wall and Hef's wall and dared the child take it down. She DARED her to take down the truth about herself. Like, who does that? DEAD. LOL

Then my friend saw it and got involved. She told her aunt to chill because in blowing up Heffa's world she was also putting Marquis' business out there too and he's already struggling, which I thought was the right thing to do. There is a time and place for everything.

On the commute to work, of course five of my co-workers and I were huddled on the El (me listening more than speaking, as always) and one of the co-workers says that she and another girl suspected something was going on in London because they came out of the hotel restaurant together. They weren't booed up, but the body language and the way they were looking at each other was suspect.

The another co-worker said that he's a serious gambler because she has seen him in AC plenty of times and wasting stacks at the table so she's wondering where the money is coming from. The salary is lovely but it ain't THAT lovely. Which confirms the tea that he would tell his wife he was doing work weekends but would go to AC or Vegas and blow a wad of cash. His admin asst is disgusting because she's been covering for him ALL this time. She would book his tickets and everything.

This man was good at his job. Not stellar, but good and had potential. He knows his sh*t to a certain extent, but his contract was up next year and HNIC invested a lot in this brother because our honcho is old school. He is always looking out for those of us who're qualified and willing to work hard. And he was gonna give this negro a promotion. We could all see that.

But when we walked into the office this morning, he was already down there at Heffa's desk area talking with someone. His jaw is so stiff, his eyes so black, we were afraid to come in. So we know that sh*t is serious. That this wife is about have this HOUSE cleaned.

That's the thing about one scandal coming to light. It's going to expose many more.

And I'm sipping on my D&D hot chocolate with extra whip cream, waiting.

After they meet with me I'll tell you what's going down with that. They don't want to stop work flow we had one big meeting in the morning and then they are calling people in individually and there are about 30 people in this department (excluding executives)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:50am
STAPH it!!!. I paused all work just to come in and listen and read.

Jesus take the wheel!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:55am
Danie how you skipping post??? BOOOOOO FOR DANI!!!
Ladies and gents, I had to step away from this drama to get some lunch early. I mean when, I left it seemed like people were still frozen. And then all hell broke loose. This is why I take sh*t home on the weekends and work. That way I can take long breaks.

I don't want to give too much away because Philly is small, but where I work is somewhat diverse. I am lower-intermediate in my position. I don't have an assistant or anything but I report to Sloppy Cheater. I do get to travel for work every now and then like this summer, but I am not doing anything glamorous (wait until I become a paralegal though, I'm going HAM-in a very legal and professional fashion, of course). And that's all I'll say about that.

I turned my phone on Airplane Mode during lunch. I didn't even look at my email. Because, at the end of the day, I have NOTHING to do with this. I am concerned for my friend's Uncle who has always been nice to me. He does not deserve this. And I feel a bad because I did know but have kept my mouth shut about it. But I also have kids to feed and I wasn't willing to get embroiled in some high school drama.

She's still in the building meeting with HNIC from what I understand and there was an email asking that all personal communication on company servers cease and desist until further notice.

My co-worker told me that HNIC, HR, and possibly legal are ripping them a new one. This man is so stupid, especially since you were having an affair with an employee they are going to investigate every expense with a fine tooth comb, If he was cooking books or being funny with the numbers to wine and dine her, all of it is going to get exposed. And for some married ass?

And his wife is really pretty. She reminds me of Anika Noni Rose . I know she went to Rutgers but she was raised in West Philly. I'm pretty sure she's of Jamaican descent. Lord have mercy on his soul because them WP Jamaicans don't play, no matter how refined they come.

But they did try to tell Uncle, we'll call him Marquis, about that heffa. NONE of his family really liked her. She was a straight up money obsessed chick from the beginning, and he was dumb enough to get her pregnant. But he WORSHIPS this girl. Whatever she wants he provides. He has a job, is not bad looking, book smart, serious about his kids. He has no BMs or anything. Just a good dude.

I remember when they were getting married and he told her that he wanted them to try to keep the guest list at 100 close friends and get married in his home church because the pastor was gifting them the ceremony and reception hall. And she was like no. She wanted to have her wedding at the Huntington Valley Country Club. And we were like are you crazy? Who do you think you are? She backed off but she refused to have it at the church and so we had to go all the way to Exton to some manor house for the wedding and she invited like 300 people. And he is still paying for EVERYTHING.

SMH. I'm going to finish up some work and I will be back later. But you see now, why I stay celibate and focused on raising my babies. I have enough problems already. Don't need to add to the stress.

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Danie how you skipping post??? BOOOOOO FOR DANI!!!
Ladies and gents, I had to step away from this drama to get some lunch early. I mean when, I left it seemed like people were still frozen. And then all hell broke loose. This is why I take sh*t home on the weekends and work. That way I can take long breaks.

I don't want to give too much away because Philly is small, but where I work is somewhat diverse. I am lower-intermediate in my position. I don't have an assistant or anything but I report to Sloppy Cheater. I do get to travel for work every now and then like this summer, but I am not doing anything glamorous (wait until I become a paralegal though, I'm going HAM-in a very legal and professional fashion, of course). And that's all I'll say about that.

I turned my phone on Airplane Mode during lunch. I didn't even look at my email. Because, at the end of the day, I have NOTHING to do with this. I am concerned for my friend's Uncle who has always been nice to me. He does not deserve this. And I feel a bad because I did know but have kept my mouth shut about it. But I also have kids to feed and I wasn't willing to get embroiled in some high school drama.

She's still in the building meeting with HNIC from what I understand and there was an email asking that all personal communication on company servers cease and desist until further notice.

My co-worker told me that HNIC, HR, and possibly legal are ripping them a new one. This man is so stupid, especially since you were having an affair with an employee they are going to investigate every expense with a fine tooth comb, If he was cooking books or being funny with the numbers to wine and dine her, all of it is going to get exposed. And for some married ass?

And his wife is really pretty. She reminds me of Anika Noni Rose . I know she went to Rutgers but she was raised in West Philly. I'm pretty sure she's of Jamaican descent. Lord have mercy on his soul because them WP Jamaicans don't play, no matter how refined they come.

But they did try to tell Uncle, we'll call him Marquis, about that heffa. NONE of his family really liked her. She was a straight up money obsessed chick from the beginning, and he was dumb enough to get her pregnant. But he WORSHIPS this girl. Whatever she wants he provides. He has a job, is not bad looking, book smart, serious about his kids. He has no BMs or anything. Just a good dude.

I remember when they were getting married and he told her that he wanted them to try to keep the guest list at 100 close friends and get married in his home church because the pastor was gifting them the ceremony and reception hall. And she was like no. She wanted to have her wedding at the Huntington Valley Country Club. And we were like are you crazy? Who do you think you are? She backed off but she refused to have it at the church and so we had to go all the way to Exton to some manor house for the wedding and she invited like 300 people. And he is still paying for EVERYTHING.

SMH. I'm going to finish up some work and I will be back later. But you see now, why I stay celibate and focused on raising my babies. I have enough problems already. Don't need to add to the stress.

Girl, that was posted on page one!! I had to scroll to the left to see it, but OP already posted that.

So boo you!!!LOLClapWink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:03am
LMAOOOOOOOO the comments on LSA are to die for. goes back to read since Im still on page 8.

Edited by sugabanana - Aug 28 2013 at 11:05am
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:11am
The juiciness of this story is going to ruin my appetite
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:15am
Well dayum....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>