Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Workplace Drama (long read)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Workplace Drama (long read)
    Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 12:56am
If you ever you thought karma wasn't real LOLLOLLOL....

This is from lsa

Originally posted by wrote:

OMG OMG OMG. 
So, remember how in the the rant thread at the very beginning of the year, I told ya'll how a late night stop at Rite Aid on New Year's morning yielded explosive tea? My boss and my co-worker were in the prophylactic aisle preparing for a scandalous night but they were BOTH married to OTHER people. We spotted each other and sh*t got realb awkward at the checkout. She put a message out on FB saying "loose lips sink ships" and my bestie (her uncle is married to this heffa) asked me if I knew what she was talking about.

Well, I said nothing, because sh*t has a strong odor and it eventually reveals itself. I like drama, but I'm not messy or evil.

Fast forward to 10:05. We're getting ready to go into a staff meeting, and the boss' wife don showed up AT the conference room looking heated. Then she looks at the 'O bag co-worker and gives her the iciest, most bitchiest, most "I'm gonna YOUR WORLD UP" glare ever. And she says to him, "I need to speak with you NOW."

The staff meeting has been rescheduled and the office is BUZZING.

Old heffa looks scared as sh*t and I can tell she is trying to get a moment alone with me, but she gon learn today. Keep your paws off of other people's sh*t and honor your vows. I wanna ask my bestie what she knows, but I can't! D*mn

I hope his wife reads him for FILTH. Will be updating this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
Again I ask....Where do you people work????

P.S. Were you cray enough to run your mouth about what you saw?
All I can say is I work not too far from Center City.

I never ran my mouth to anyone. Like I said, I said nothing because it wasn't my place. I didn't even tell my friend even though she and my family go way back. I'm not that type of person. Whatever done in darkness will come to light. And if you were messy enough to get caught at a Rite Aid in this small a*s city where the possibility of running into someone you know is very high, then you are being sloppy all together. He was probably just careless.

And she ain't left that office yet from what people are saying on the other side (where his office is) and that voices ARE being raised. But that heffa's desk is across from my shoe box office and she looks like she don seen ETA: Bernadine in her computer screen with the lighter fluid.

UPDATE:Please bear with me I don't want to keep updating for everything little thing and I still gotta get my work done bishes!

About ten minutes ago, she emails me and asks if we can speak. I reply, "Regarding...?'

She hasn't replied back. Her phone rang and she answered, then left. But her stuff is still there. Don't go yellow now bish. You should have seen the smirk she had on her face when we were at the Rite Aid that night. Like you know I'm cool with you peoples and you were on your DGAF mode. 

Meanwhile Blackberries are buzzing. His admin assistant is loyal as because she's been there for years and thinks this prick is God. I bet you she KNOWS exactly what's going on. But she IS cool with his boss' assistant who has no *&%^$#@Es to give and she is running her MOUTH. And the HNIC of ALL of this sh*t is making his way down to the seventh floor. 

The words "potential suit" "legality," and "moral clause" are being thrown out there. 

People are already speculating it's an affair thing and are wondering who it could be. Is it inhouse or what? I have a few texts but I keep a low profile, so no one would think to buzz me for info. 

The wife HAS NOT left. 

For those on the Preparation: Keep My Job Mission, you best believe I screen capped that ish because she WAS coming at me. She posted that sh*t not long after we saw each other. And she was at MY Rite Aid (they thought they were being slick coming out to the Northeast, but you dumb *&%^$#@Es the majority of your staff is from the Northeast or Montgomery Country!) and I am friendly with staff. If they with me, we can acquire footage. My phone records are clean, no incriminating emails or anything. His wife and I do not run in the same circles so I'd have no reason to talk to her.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Aug 28 2013 at 2:17pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:00am

Second Update:

The HINC is in this piece! He walked past my door and he is enraged. His jaw is locked. The wife is still there. There is talk of evidence; maybe she hired someone I don't know. But now everyone in the office DEFINITELY knows it's somewhere. Here. No one is leaving for lunch. Not one person has a made a move. 

Security has not been called. YET.

She emailed me back:

I mean the utter NERVE. Can you believe that sh*t? And you're stupid. Why would you even email me something like this. DUMB BITCH.

I'm debating on what I want to say and do and I'm definitely going to record it. 

12:10 : sh*t IS REAL. Heffa is at the desk and the wife is coming down! She is coming down. Everyone is standing around doing absolutely everything while doing nothing. I'm at the copier, the wife stops by her desk and says to her very calmly. "In my bed? Where my children live? You *&%^$#@Eed with the wrong bitch" She said she will ruin BOTH of their lives. The heffa tried to say something and like a boss she held her hand up and told her to keep her filthy mouth shut. And she walked out with her head high. 

It is real on these corporate streets. It is real.

Everyone KNOWS now. People got their mouths open wide.

She was packing up to go, but she's been called to the office. D*mn. D*mn. D*mn. Yeah. I think I'm taking my lunch right now.

Ladies and gents, I had to step away from this drama to get some lunch early. I mean when, I left it seemed like people were still frozen. And then all hell broke loose. This is why I take sh*t home on the weekends and work. That way I can take long breaks. 

I don't want to give too much away because Philly is small, but where I work is somewhat diverse. I am lower-intermediate in my position. I don't have an assistant or anything but I report to Sloppy Cheater. I do get to travel for work every now and then like this summer, but I am not doing anything glamorous (wait until I become a paralegal though, I'm going HAM-in a very legal and professional fashion, of course). And that's all I'll say about that. 

I turned my phone on Airplane Mode during lunch. I didn't even look at my email. Because, at the end of the day, I have NOTHING to do with this. I am concerned for my friend's Uncle who has always been nice to me. He does not deserve this. And I feel a bad because I did know but have kept my mouth shut about it. But I also have kids to feed and I wasn't willing to get embroiled in some high school drama. 

She's still in the building meeting with HNIC from what I understand and there was an email asking that all personal communication on company servers cease and desist until further notice. 

My co-worker told me that HNIC, HR, and possibly legal are ripping them a new one. This man is so stupid, especially since you were having an affair with an employee they are going to investigate every expense with a fine tooth comb, If he was cooking books or being funny with the numbers to wine and dine her, all of it is going to get exposed. And for some married ass? 

And his wife is really pretty. She reminds me of Anika Noni Rose . I know she went to Rutgers but she was raised in West Philly. I'm pretty sure she's of Jamaican descent. Lord have mercy on his soul because them WP Jamaicans don't play, no matter how refined they come.

But they did try to tell Uncle, we'll call him Marquis, about that heffa. NONE of his family really liked her. She was a straight up money obsessed chick from the beginning, and he was dumb enough to get her pregnant. But he WORSHIPS this girl. Whatever she wants he provides. He has a job, is not bad looking, book smart, serious about his kids. He has no BMs or anything. Just a good dude. 

I remember when they were getting married and he told her that he wanted them to try to keep the guest list at 100 close friends and get married in his home church because the pastor was gifting them the ceremony and reception hall. And she was like no. She wanted to have her wedding at the Huntington Valley Country Club. And we were like are you crazy? Who do you think you are? She backed off but she refused to have it at the church and so we had to go all the way to Exton to some manor house for the wedding and she invited like 300 people. And he is still paying for EVERYTHING.

SMH. I'm going to finish up some work and I will be back later. But you see now, why I stay celibate and focused on raising my babies. I have enough problems already. Don't need to add to the stress.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Aug 28 2013 at 2:16pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:04am

I think if there is intra-office office dating you have to sign forms with HR. 

I never open up personal communications EVER on work computers or servers. I have my little CLEAR mobile modem and bring my laptop with me and turn my wireless sh*t off when I'm doing my stuff and bullsh*tting around. I don't even use the wifi for my Nexus. My mail is forwarded to a Google account from work. 

She sent this from her personal email, but she most likely used their wifi because she's a stupid bitch. I think she thought that he was gonna leave his wife for her and I think she almost wanted to get caught, but like an idiot did not anticipate the wrath of a woman scorned. You're messing with someone's life and household. Not everyone is a simp and will take it on the chin.

Here is what I am speculating (and I WILL get the details before the end of the day):

I believe the wife had been suspicious for some time and has been ironing her sh*t out, making sure her rainy day savings were on lock, that the secret account was accumulating sh*t daily. She most likely hired someone to investigate.

I believe that she might have been willing to sleep on some sh*t, but he did something offensive to her that was THE final straw and she just sat back biding her time. This woman has her own education and I don't think will have any problem finding a job. I'm pretty sure she worked at Lockheed Martin (will ask my cousin because he works there) before becoming a stay at home mom. 

I think whatever she was telling him in the office, that had the head honcho come up, whatever she has set in motion, it HAS to be big.

But she's that type of bitch. Her parents capped her head up with how beautiful she (and aesthetically speaking she is) is and that because of her looks and figure, everyone should just bow down to her. This past year, she has been walking around haughty as sh*t because she knows me well enough to know that I"m not the type of person to gossip like that. I told ya'll before I gossip on LSA so I don't have to IRL. I have no problem receiving info but am stingy with giving it. I just file it away just in case.

But she's the bad version of a Leo so what do you expect. Self-centered, rude, careless, and inconsiderate of others. Last year, one of our colleagues got sick and we took up a collection in the office for flowers and she didn't even bother to put in because that's "not my department". But when she's around certain men and her husband she is such a phony.

A few years ago, I would have read her for the filth she is after seeing that message because I am a Taurus who is very emotional and I react heatedly when I feel threatened. And I will end your life some way or some how and die trying. But I HAVE grown. Motherhood has changed a lot of that behavior because it's not just me anymore. I have to be careful that what I do doesn't reflect badly on my children. I believe that if you put negative energy out in the world, it will come back to you. I speak from experience because I"m no saint. And I knew this would backfire on her. Because's it all a game for her.

She didn't think about her family in all of this.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:06am

Okay. I'm splitting this up into what's confirmed, what hasn't been confirmed and what is semi-confirmed but needs more people SO FAR:

CONFIRMED:

-The wife has known for the past year.

-The Final Straw: She was supposed to come with the kids to London for the last week we were there but he came up with an excuse for her NOT to come. Don't know what it was. She was seething (according to HNIC's assistant via her work bestie who is assistant to Sloppy Cheater who, of course, heard the voice-mail while screening his messages), but he always spends the last weekends in August at The Shore with his family so I guess she was like, FINE. Then, he claimed last weekend he would be delayed by a day because of work, and then decided not to come all together.

-Her investigator saw Heffachump's car outside their home in Yeadon the same weekend.

-She's been collecting pertinent information about SC's business dealings since the discovery.

-There were other women. 

-He's a gambler

-There is a morality clause

-There are EMAILS!

-He shared confidential information with Heffalump she wasn't qualified to know (THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE).

-He has not been allowed to leave his office and has been crying like a little bitch

-He claimed the Heffachump was a just a skank and that he needed help. (Riiiight). 

-Denied putting the company in intentional danger.

-HNIC adores wife and knows her mother's people. (I told you this city is small, especially when it comes to black professionals).

Unconfirmed

-He's fired

-She's fired

-The wife had a camera in the bedroom (I believe it only because of the last confirmation bullet) and a few other places in the house and what she saw on those videos is what had her fly down there.

-Someone has alerted the girl he fired for her y and she is already looking into how to get his ass.

-HNIC called them "fundamentally retarded"

-There is tax shelter

Semi-Confirmed

-Talks of an abortion

-Heffachump was ready to stand by her man until he threw her under the bus. And then they started arguing and allegedly said, "You weren't saying any of this when my lips were wrapped around your penis."

-There will be a department meeting tomorrow at 9AM. An we're all being called out about what we may or may not know. I personally never saw anything inappropriate on the job so I'm safe.

-Sloppy Cheater's admin. asst. is crying like her child died.

We can move everything under semi-confirmed tea to confirmed EXCEPT for the abortion. People are only saying this because she took a couple of days of from work a couple of months ago complaining of stomach pains but I think she does have issues with that so I'm not sure. 

Someone from HR heard it from her boss that was there and HNIC responded that this was a place of business not the mother corner of Hunting Park and the Boulie (Philly PEOPLE KNOW why that was some real a*s sh*t LOL) and that they both better shut the hell up because they've put a mark on every Negroid in this joint with their messy a*s behavior.

Silence ensued and he laid down how sh*t was gonna go. 

I'm betting their heads will roll by the end of the week with no severance package.

I have never in all my fifteen years of working, experienced anything like this. Not even when I was working at the Abington Y and the stories there would make your toes curl.

I'm on this commute home with some of my co-workers just listening to their little morsels of goodness.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Aug 28 2013 at 2:14pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:09am
These are the last updates:

All I know is this, and this is my final take on it for tonight, if they went through those servers and found her email to me, I most certainly will be questioned. 

She's a simp and a half if she did that on their computers. And you best believe I will tell them exactly what they want to know, if I feel I have to.. 

I wasn't anybody.

sh*t got even realer. I didn't even step in the tub to wash the grime of the day off when I got a message.

Just got a FB PM from my friend (the Heffachump's niece-in-law) that has a link to her aunt AIRING this chick out and ready to give her the business Richard Allen style.

"HOLD THE FCensoredK UP. DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS SCensoredT?!?!?!"

The family knows. 

She had no choice but to break it to him tonight because she doesn't know what the wife is gonna do next and too many people know enough to tell him first.

This is a hot mess. And that bitch better keep my name all the way out of her mouth. 

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:01am
Daaaaaaaaamn!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:05am
LOL Ikr? I will most definitely be checking that thread for updates tomorrow.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:14am
So wait, the cheater told her fam that the girl knew?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:14am
lawdy this is some excellent reading..so u say Philly huh? i live in the bucks county area..around 1hr or 45 minutes from philly, depending where i am driving from..

lawd keep this mess posted..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

So wait, the cheater told her fam that the girl knew?

I'm guessing that the friend assumed she (the op) knew about the affair since she works with her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>