BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

work bags or briefcases...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 8:48am
Sponsored Links

indigobluez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigobluez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 10:52am
indigobluez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indigobluez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by MsJennifer MsJennifer wrote:

I like a few from Michael Kors...they're kinda plain but still cute

eta: I LOVE THE YSL!!!

the first one is very professional..and when i was looking at the pictures at the bottom...i saw that it had an ipad case to match...hummmmm..that would be great to have both of those...i wonder do they have  case for any other tablet too?

and its cheap! lol ok let me calm down. lol

MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 11:27pm
I loved the first one too and I love that it has a special compartment for laptop...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 5:16pm
have you considered a Prada Saffiano Tote? I saw a woman with one and it is so understated and chic.  It was a black woman too so I had to go look it up!

CandiiMamii26 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandiiMamii26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 7:51pm
I vote on the above by @epitome... 

For now as a poor college student I am on Michael Kors but the Prada is an extreme upgrade, both being of saffiano leather

if you are entry level or whatever the MK works fine but if you are a working woman I would suggest investing on the prada!

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:16pm
OP did you end up deciding?  I saw the Fendi 2Jour tote yesterday and it is amazing.  I think that will be my work bag of choice.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:37am
isnt corporate attire about blending in and conformity and not being unique.  i would think if youre surrounded around briefcases this would be easy to choose one. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:41am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

OP did you end up deciding?  I saw the Fendi 2Jour tote yesterday and it is amazing.  I think that will be my work bag of choice.

I saw this in person. It's nice and it'll force me not to go to work with lug.gae. But, I'm so used to being able to put my bag on my shoulder when the train is packed in NYC.
stelahogard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stelahogard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 5:41am
I love this first one too.I had to look it up.
http://www.sevenk.co.uk/ - leather briefcase bags
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System