FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedwork at home mommies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
bnbb2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2008 at 2:19am
Does anyone know how much Live Ops pays?
Sponsored Links

Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2008 at 7:59pm
I don't have any further info on Parameds. LO pays per minute of talk time depending on if you are are assigned a specific client or Direct Response.  Direct Response is incoming calls from infomercial viewers. You can expect anywhere from $7+.  You can also make bonuses in DR from upsells and affinities.
BabyGirl718 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2008 at 6:50pm
I would love to start one of these work at home jobs, but am so afraid of scams and don't want to have to pay for start up cost.

Hey Shonnette!!Smile

Edited by BabyGirl718 - Apr 08 2008 at 6:51pm
adorkablebarbie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2008 at 1:25am
I would love to work from home.. like everyone else? But every legit job I applied for doesn't hire from California :( lame.
Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2008 at 11:23am
If you live in Tampa FL. Hilton Hotels is hiring for Work at home customer service.

BTW alot of jobs don't require you to pay anything.  Maybe pay for your own background check which could be like 25-35 bucks.

If you have a skill like writing, etc. or bookkeeping, accounting etc (or a degree in a field like this), you might be able to freelance, and that's probably some of the best money you can make from home, better than most customer service jobs.  If you DEFINITELY HAVE marketable freelance skills (like medical transcription, writing, etc.) then pm me and I will find a list of sites to help. Otherwise, for everyone else (like me) I will post customer service jobs up here every so often.

4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2008 at 1:07pm
thanks Jamillah

there is a forum with alot of jobs and reviews of some jobs you can go thru

its called whm.com  
Real Wig Lady View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2008 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Jamillah81 Jamillah81 wrote:

If you live in Tampa FL. Hilton Hotels is hiring for Work at home customer service.

BTW alot of jobs don't require you to pay anything.  Maybe pay for your own background check which could be like 25-35 bucks.

If you have a skill like writing, etc. or bookkeeping, accounting etc (or a degree in a field like this), you might be able to freelance, and that's probably some of the best money you can make from home, better than most customer service jobs.  If you DEFINITELY HAVE marketable freelance skills (like medical transcription, writing, etc.) then pm me and I will find a list of sites to help. Otherwise, for everyone else (like me) I will post customer service jobs up here every so often.

Hilton is also hiring in Dallas, Texas.  The training site is in Carrolton, Texas off of Midway but you have to train 7 weeks at the site.
Ariz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2008 at 9:40am

I understand that many people want to work from home--either full time or part time.

One of the best sites for those that want to work from home or not work a typical office job is www.wahm.com (I believe that's what 4mia meant to say). It is chock full of tips, job opportunities and forums for those that work for  various WAH (work at home) companies. I've been a member there for almost two years and I check it out often--the advice and support is great--just like the BHM!

Just remember, it takes persistence to get a WAH job, so check the site out for yourself.

Edited by Ariz - Apr 14 2008 at 9:51am
Ariz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2008 at 6:58am
BUMP--for those that need it...
bnbb2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2008 at 11:04pm
I agree with Ariz...WAHM.com is an GREAT place to find more information about WAHJ (work at home jobs).  They have a list of WAH companies as a sticky...2 Thumbs Up for WAHM.com!!!  Clap
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic