Topic Closedwork at home mommies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Anubis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: work at home mommies
    Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 1:24pm
sorry moderators...i wanted to post this where alot of the members can see it!

OK ladies! This is for the mommies who want to work but cant leave home. I actually found a legit at home professional job that doesnt involve telemarketing, cold calling or outbound calls. Also i know its for real because i am currently working for this company. The great thing is, is that there are no shady "start up costs" or anything like that. All you have to purchase is a Plantronics headset for your home office use. I bought mine at circuit city for $35.99. Basicaly what the company does is hire at home professionals to "recruit" for different companys such as Comcast, Dish Network ect.  to do customer service, bill pay, and technical support.

You ever call Sprint and speak to a customer service rep to pay your bill or if you have questions? well we do that kind of work but do not work exclusively for that company, we just work the amount of time the company pays for. Basicaly through Cloud10 (the company i work 4)  charges companies a fee to supply them with employees so that the companies dont have to spend money on offices, managers, computers, phone, utilities ect. so they save a ton of money but we only work with these companies a certain amount of time which we call projects. anyways if you have any questions just PM me...or if you want to get down to it heres the address..

www.cloud10corp.com

all you need to do is fill out an application under the "AT HOME PROFESSIONALS" link on the page. You will go through a series of "tests" that you will need to pass to go onto the next step..then you will be scheduled for an interview over the phone.

After you are hired you will fill out the required paperwork and fax to cloud10 who is based out of Denver.

You will be paid for training which is 13days...after the 13days you will recieve a direct deposit of $597.00.

Ok and again if you have any questions PM me.

<3 anubis
Sponsored Links

Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 1:42pm
Congrats! The great thing about Cloud 10 is they always have hours but I can't work there because they make you sign a non-compete.  It is definitely legit and pays well for a WAH job. They don't hire in Arizona, Indiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Ohio and Virgina though.
ms_b_haven06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:03pm
What is a non-complete?
chocolateDiva1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:09pm
Non Compete means that you can't go and start a business of this nature on your own.
Lisajam_08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:10pm
i'm not a mom but i will look into and pass on.
HAIR-O View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Jamillah81 Jamillah81 wrote:

Congrats! The great thing about Cloud 10 is they always have hours but I can't work there because they make you sign a non-compete.  It is definitely legit and pays well for a WAH job. They don't hire in Arizona, Indiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Ohio and Virgina though.

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:29pm

A non-compete is a form you sign saying you won't work for any companies that are in competition with/do the same thing as this company at the same time, such as LiveOps, West At Home, etc.

bnbb2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:41pm
Have any of you ladies worked for the other companies that Jamilah81 mentioned - LiveOps, West At Home?

If so, could you provide your opinion of those companies?  Pay rate?

I was just wondering because I am also looking into Cloud10 tonight...

Edited by bnbb2000 - Feb 24 2008 at 9:43pm
Ohi5 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Jamillah81 Jamillah81 wrote:

This is so unfair. I had gotten my hopes up. It's hard to trust some of these companies, then you hear about on that's legit and they don't hire in my state. Oh well.
Soulful Beauty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 7:52pm
Oh wow, I wish I would have found out about this before I started my new job! If I didnt have a job and school I would definitly look into this more, I might just show this to my mom. T4P!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic