Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woo, Ok my beautiful BDogg Wavy (lil pic heavy)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Woo, Ok my beautiful BDogg Wavy (lil pic heavy)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by JaelenJF JaelenJF wrote:

Has anyone had problems with receiving the wrong order, I am soo upset right now....asked for 16, 22, 24 Loose curl but got 16, 18, 22 Wavy...I have no time to send the hair back...
Try selling downstairs and reorder
Sponsored Links

PuddiePud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuddiePud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:25pm
Congrats OP and this hair is GOOD!!!
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by JaelenJF JaelenJF wrote:

Has anyone had problems with receiving the wrong order, I am soo upset right now....asked for 16, 22, 24 Loose curl but got 16, 18, 22 Wavy...I have no time to send the hair back...
Try selling downstairs and reorder

He did the same to me. After years dealing with him in the past few weeks his name has remerged so his prices and ego have gotten the best of him. he said my 19-22" is before wefting and that after wefting I would get 17" how the hell does wefting with no long beards loose between 2"-5" of length. he just does not care what he sending out because the orders will keep coming.

I think if we all emailed him to fix the wrong length orders before we ordered again he will see that we are sharing information and he will fix his act. or he could give a sh*t.
JaelenJF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaelenJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:31pm
I contacted them on the situation and at first they were like just send it back to us and we will send you what you originally ordered... they didn't want to pay for the shipping eventhough they still owed me money from my order,but I was like I'm not paying for the shipping especially if its your fault and you owe the difference in cost. Once the manager Aun caught wind of things the attitude changed..so now FedEx will be picking up the hair today and once they receive the Wavy they will send the Loose Curly, Aun will be taking care of the order now. I did tell them if they didnt do their part and handle thing in a professional manner i was going to report them to the BBB and let everyone on BHM how they went about things....I just hope get it together overall. .
myblackisfit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myblackisfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:42pm
@JaelenJF can you give info on Manager?
I have a friend that ordered Bdogg hair falling straight out of wefts.
Trying to really burn his ass right now - he has no damn business TAct.

JaelenJF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaelenJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by myblackisfit myblackisfit wrote:

@JaelenJF can you give info on Manager?
I have a friend that ordered Bdogg hair falling straight out of wefts.
Trying to really burn his ass right now - he has no damn business TAct.

Honestly I just used the same email I used to place the order with and after the second day of going back in forth Anu chimed in and took over, so I don't have a contact for Anu...heck may not even be a manager, but whoever it is is making the moves....good luck
I just saw pics posted in another thread about the shedding hair after three days...smh I'm soo scared now!
myblackisfit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myblackisfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:58pm
Ok thanks!! Ill see what I can dig up for her.
appreciate it!

Dont be scared - Hit or Miss Unhappy
JaelenJF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaelenJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by myblackisfit myblackisfit wrote:

Ok thanks!! Ill see what I can dig up for her.
appreciate it!

Dont be scared - Hit or Miss Unhappy

You are so welcome, hope everything works out for you and your friend
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair