Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woo, Ok my beautiful BDogg Wavy (lil pic heavy)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Woo, Ok my beautiful BDogg Wavy (lil pic heavy)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:56am

Beautiful OP!!!

I received a quote of $261  for (1) bundle each of  14/16/18 bundles plus shipping.  Does that sound right?

Sponsored Links

Kaee0890 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaee0890 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:28pm
Omg the hair is so pretty right along with you!!!
vjohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:52pm
Hi can anyone give me bdogg info and website please?
cherrybombrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrybombrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:38pm
knn@bhawanienterprises.com, @VJohnson that's his emsil address. I just ordered hair from him a few days ago, I sent $250.00 Western Union which I wasn't apprehensive to do at all since a lot of members here have sent money to him and received their goods. I already received my tracking number as well. My homie b-diggie is the man lol
cherrybombrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrybombrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:42pm
According to FedEx I should be receiving my hair on the 19th which is wednesday.   Oh by the way I order 3 bundles of 14 inches very curly/coarse hair. I hope the hair looks good, he sent me pictures and had me drooling
antilysim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antilysim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:32am
nice
haircurltool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haircurltool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:10am
AwesomeClap
weavedreamer7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavedreamer7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:31am
This hair is gorgeous -- but does anyone know where to get a good ponytail (not the kind with the ribbon or claws, but the kind that has a ponytail elastic attached or a piece of the hair that wraps around the base) with the same quality and texture as in the picture?? Ive been searching online for hours and can only find European hair  'wrap around' ponytails. Thanks!
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:03pm
Wow nice hair! And beautiful ring OP.ClapClapClap Wish you the best!
PS: I did not see this in your OP what kind of hair is that? Brazilian bodywave? Or what? Confused

Edited by growlonghair - Feb 17 2014 at 2:04pm
JaelenJF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaelenJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:09pm
Has anyone had problems with receiving the wrong order, I am soo upset right now....asked for 16, 22, 24 Loose curl but got 16, 18, 22 Wavy...I have no time to send the hair back...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>