Extensions Plus

Wonderful Combo!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
shea_914 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shea_914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wonderful Combo!
    Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 11:10am
I did a search and hadn't seen anything about just an EVOO/salt scrub since about 2004, so I just wanted to share with you all.

I have oily skin on my face and dry skin on my body. Cry I was searching around and found an easy mixture of olive oil and salt that people used to make their skin softer. I washed with my usual antibacterial body wash, used a loofah, then used a mixture of salt and EVOO on my whole body. I let it sit for about 3 to 4 minutes and then rinsed off. My skin felt sooooo soft. I then used my Moist Hemp lotion (has a lot of good ingredients, and works well for me) on my wet skin. That weird, slimy water/oil/lotion mix was bothering me, so I patted my arms dry, and started doing my hair. My legs air dried and they felt like silk. This morning they are still silky smooth. My arms are soft, but not as soft as my legs, so I would suggest just letting your body air dry. HTH some ladies out here with very dry skin like mine!
Sponsored Links

jimmyhusten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmyhusten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2011 at 2:19am
I was looking for some tips on dry skin I hope that this would will be effective for me.

plastic surgery facts

gdrea33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdrea33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 3:14am
Sea salt scrubs are amazing!  I bought one from Marshalls called 'detox' - it's been amazing on my skin and also a great stress reliever.  I'll have try adding EVOO to see how it works on my skin.
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2016 at 8:42am
I tried this out a few minutes ago and got immediately pleasing results. Thanks!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic