Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Womens, how hard is it NOT to have kids?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 60>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:19am
I believe people with kids should date each other. I remember this dude with a kid said he preferred to date women with children versus women without due to the issues..made sense. If I had a child or children, I wouldn't date men without kids. 

What irks me, is men and women with kids by more than one man/woman still out there looking....I believe if you didn't get it right the first and second time, then you need to do some self-work and readjust your priorities. I know of a few people like this and I need to distance myself from them at times because it is pathetic.

Edited by khivey - Feb 05 2013 at 10:20am
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:27am
Its more expensive for a childless man to date a woman with kids than it is for a childless woman to date a man with kids. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Actually I think its alot harder to find a man w/o kids then a woman.   The men typically don't have custody, however.  Wish both sexes were more responsible with their bodies and procreated when they were mature enough financially and emotionally to handle raising kids.

Didn't read the whole thread incase this sentiment was already posted.

I agree
*than
& how did you come to that conclusion?  Statistics show that there are more women w/ kids than men w/ kids.  Custody or not.  Just look at the bhm active males vs bhm active females.  100% of the guys dont have kids.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Its more expensive for a childless man to date a woman with kids than it is for a childless woman to date a man with kids. 

Of course it is. Alot of the times the woman is the one taking care of the child. If a woman gets with a man with kids he probably isn't the one who has the kid most of the time anyway.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Actually I think its alot harder to find a man w/o kids then a woman.   The men typically don't have custody, however.  Wish both sexes were more responsible with their bodies and procreated when they were mature enough financially and emotionally to handle raising kids.

I agree
*than
& how did you come to that conclusion?  Statistics show that there are more women w/ kids than men w/ kids.  Custody or not.  Just look at the bhm active males vs bhm active females.  100% of the guys dont have kids.

How do we know 100% of the dudes on here don't have kids though?
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:39am
Is this worth the read? Disapprove I'm bored and it's the longest thread floating around right now. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Of course it is. Alot of the times the woman is the one taking care of the child. If a woman gets with a man with kids he probably isn't the one who has the kid most of the time anyway.

Yeah I know. My youngest brother is currently dating a woman with a kid. They use to see each other after the kid was first born and just recently reconnected. He likes the woman and connects great with the little girl and takes her out from time to time with them. Some guys dont mind. Then again  both of my bros are kinda set on the idea of having big fams one day and love kids.... dunno where they got that shh from.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I agree
*than

How do we know 100% of the dudes on here don't have kids though?
I said ACTIVE.  I am going off of what they have said.  They can easily hide whatever they want from us.  You dont have to be transparent on the net.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:47am

I agree
*than

Assuming the handful of BHM males are 100% kid-less and accurately represent black males in general is like thinking Baltimore is part of DMVBut you go ahead and run with that!

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Is this worth the read? Disapprove I'm bored and it's the longest thread floating around right now. 
meh, it turns into ur typical childless vs unmarried parent thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 60>