Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Womens, how hard is it NOT to have kids?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Actually I think its alot harder to find a man w/o kids then a woman.   The men typically don't have custody, however.  Wish both sexes were more responsible with their bodies and procreated when they were mature enough financially and emotionally to handle raising kids.

Didn't read the whole thread incase this sentiment was already posted.

I agree
*than
& how did you come to that conclusion?  Statistics show that there are more women w/ kids than men w/ kids.  Custody or not.  Just look at the bhm active males vs bhm active females.  100% of the guys dont have kids.

How do we know 100% of the dudes on here don't have kids though?
I said ACTIVE.  I am going off of what they have said.  They can easily hide whatever they want from us.  You dont have to be transparent on the net.
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:47am

Actually I think its alot harder to find a man w/o kids then a woman.   The men typically don't have custody, however.  Wish both sexes were more responsible with their bodies and procreated when they were mature enough financially and emotionally to handle raising kids.

I agree
*than
& how did you come to that conclusion?  Statistics show that there are more women w/ kids than men w/ kids.  Custody or not.  Just look at the bhm active males vs bhm active females.  100% of the guys dont have kids.

Assuming the handful of BHM males are 100% kid-less and accurately represent black males in general is like thinking Baltimore is part of DMVBut you go ahead and run with that!

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Is this worth the read? Disapprove I'm bored and it's the longest thread floating around right now. 
meh, it turns into ur typical childless vs unmarried parent thread
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:53am

I agree
*than

Assuming the handful of BHM males are 100% kid-less and accurately represent black males in general is like thinking Baltimore is part of DMVBut you go ahead and run with that!

not, cuz blk men in general are not childless.  stop reaching.  I am talking about HERE not all of america.  Just look up at g kisses & neicy's posts to prove my point.  Even Bunz's brother post from yesterday.  all situations where the guy is childless & the woman is with a child. which is quite more common than the other way around
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:55am
and baltimore has always been & will always BE part of maryland.  go buy a map. 
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:58am
i'm late here but i do agree with the OP I am 32 no kids never been pregnant it's not that hard not to get pregnant. & finding a damn man over 25 with no kids is impossible too!
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:58am

Bunny we have gone over this, the DMV does not and will never include all of virginia or maryland
yeah, no sh*t.  I told yall that in the  last thread.  Some of yall have selective memorySleepy
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Finding out a woman you interested in got kids <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Some of you sisters need to get it together, because this Brotha over here is 'bout fed up. Geek
l What would you do, if a lady you where dating became Pregnant with your child ?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:01am
Speaking of dating someone with kids I can't stand to see someone bringing a million and one men/women in and out their kids life. If you're gonna date, fine but don't be so quick to have the person around your kids until you get to know them and see what they are about first.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:13am
The American People: Census 2000, on google books.  Starting on page 89.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 55>
  Share Topic