Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Women with Guts or Muffin tops.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
K-Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K-Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2011 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

Originally posted by Ikasuu Ikasuu wrote:

I think its how you carry it....as long as you dont walk around looking like

you should be fine....and i think there are those shapewear things that can hide it for ya

LOL

See this is what is not cute! There are many ways to be sexy without just looking plain nasty!  Wear appropriate clothes that compliment your body! This does not compliment her..

Now as my weight has gone up and down I have experienced the muffin thing... but I dressed appropriately and even my lingerie was sexy without revealing my temporary bulge.   I wouldn't dare leg my girl walk out with that on.. it takes a friend to let you know .."girl don't put that on..."Shocked
Sponsored Links

iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iLoveMrCortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2011 at 10:54pm
you can tell girls that used to be thin and got big cuz they still wear the clothes they wore back in their skinny days. she still hasnt made that mental adjustment that she's differently shaped now
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2011 at 11:01pm
I have a slight muffin top and my boyfriend has no problem with it, at times he will grab it LOL telling me I got alot of extra loving LOL. As long as your muggin top isnt slipping out all over the place then I dont see a problem with having a little extra "loving" around the mid section
Nic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2011 at 6:33pm
I don't have a muffin top and a big gut. And I never will. That ish is not sexy to me. I love how a flat tummy looks in clothes and I work hard to keep it tight.

Some men don't care. Some do. For me,it's not about a man but my personal preference.
Tantrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tantrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 3:31am
Muffin top is created by improper fitting clothes. Ill fitting clothing is never ok.
EbonyE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EbonyE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 3:56am

That ain't a muffin top, thats a damn bakery and it ain't going no where. She bogus as hell. 
karkar28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karkar28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2011 at 7:20pm
i agree
Lemoncake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemoncake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Blkbuttafly77 Blkbuttafly77 wrote:

As quiet as its kept, a lot of men are into big girls...muffin tops, gut or what have you!! I'm a size 6 and I know many attractive guys that look way past the body type.  It's so interesting to here men cheat on their ideal in shape girl for the quote on quote, overweight "fat" girl. Puh-leeze!!! For most men size does not matter! At the end of the day, if your confident, happy and healthy enough to run to save your own life....what someone eles thinks doesn't matter!

Healthy enough to run to save your own life

I dont know why but this was funny to me . I agree with your post though...even tho im waaay late    
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2012 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Lemoncake Lemoncake wrote:

Originally posted by Blkbuttafly77 Blkbuttafly77 wrote:

As quiet as its kept, a lot of men are into big girls...muffin tops, gut or what have you!! I'm a size 6 and I know many attractive guys that look way past the body type.  It's so interesting to here men cheat on their ideal in shape girl for the quote on quote, overweight "fat" girl. Puh-leeze!!! For most men size does not matter! At the end of the day, if your confident, happy and healthy enough to run to save your own life....what someone eles thinks doesn't matter!

Healthy enough to run to save your own life

I dont know why but this was funny to me . I agree with your post though...even tho im waaay late    
LOLword, it reminds me of Precious running with the bucket of chickenLOLLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 6:32am
Originally posted by Latefreight Latefreight wrote:

Ok here's the question; Does it matter if your woman has gut or muffin top? Does it matter in the bedroon as well. Ladies how do you hide yours if you have one?
apparently in my house it doesnt matter....do i try to hide mine? the heck for...i aint out to impress anybody but me. i mean i want a 6pack like the rest of'em but it'll happen when it happens. Mr. ICE aint complaning...even though i aint tryna impress him neither.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic