Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Women with Guts or Muffin tops.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jazzybella89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jazzybella89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2010 at 10:26pm
Dang some of yall just aint hold back no feelings at all...smh..insensitivity....
In my opinion body types shouldnt really matter, it should be about the personality and the way they present themselves cuz at the end of the day, you can be beyonce but you can also be the biggest b!#@h that walks the planet!! U can have a preference but at the same time yall aint gta bash the ones you DONT prefer.....
Sponsored Links

lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2010 at 6:55am
thank god i dont look like that
graceful_aka View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote graceful_aka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 1:58pm
Muffin tops disappear when you're naked. 
missbueno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missbueno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 5:59pm
my best friend has one..and she stays pulling dudes..but hers is solid tho not jiggly...not tryna be rude, just honest
Ikasuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ikasuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:46pm
I think its how you carry it....as long as you dont walk around looking like

you should be fine....and i think there are those shapewear things that can hide it for ya
Blkbuttafly77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blkbuttafly77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:46pm
As quiet as its kept, a lot of men are into big girls...muffin tops, gut or what have you!! I'm a size 6 and I know many attractive guys that look way past the body type.  It's so interesting to here men cheat on their ideal in shape girl for the quote on quote, overweight "fat" girl. Puh-leeze!!! For most men size does not matter! At the end of the day, if your confident, happy and healthy enough to run to save your own life....what someone eles thinks doesn't matter!
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Ikasuu Ikasuu wrote:

I think its how you carry it....as long as you dont walk around looking like

you should be fine....and i think there are those shapewear things that can hide it for ya

LOL
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:50pm
LOL
Originally posted by Snookie Snookie wrote:

Originally posted by prettyplump04 prettyplump04 wrote:

Im a big girl but very attractive and shapely. I admit a have a gut but I think having a big shapely butt and nice looking face cancels that out lol. Have no prob finding a dude...

Cry
Addicted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 7:54pm
my muffin top appears when i sit down, when i'm standing my stomach appears flat. I dont wear clingy tops and i'm guilty of placing my bag on my lap when i sit down.

again when i lay flat my stomach appears flat soo i guess im good.
AllMixedUp88 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllMixedUp88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 10:02am
lose weight... starve yourself?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style