Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Women with Guts or Muffin tops.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Latefreight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Latefreight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women with Guts or Muffin tops.
    Posted: Apr 30 2010 at 3:34pm
Ok here's the question; Does it matter if your woman has gut or muffin top? Does it matter in the bedroon as well. Ladies how do you hide yours if you have one?
Sponsored Links

Latefreight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Latefreight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2010 at 9:00pm
Ha ha omg, yes that is. I guess it's all about confidence showing something like that. Funny
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2010 at 11:30pm
That's not confidance, it's tacky.  I understand not being in perfect shape, but dress to your body type, whatever it may be. 
FKwithmypimpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FKwithmypimpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 2:30pm
A little muffin top, I dont think matters to most guys as long as you dress according to body type. The girl in that pic just needs to go up a size in jeans

But if you have a gut...I'd say lose it, you lose attractiveness when your waist isnt small and you have a stomach
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 2:56pm
Hell yea it matters.. But if you happen to have one and I still talk to you anyways be secure with yourself.. There's nothing worst than a woman who isn't secure with her body.. Runs everytime the light turns on  etc etc
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2010 at 10:58am
if you dress to your size that you will look far more attractive than dressing in too tight clothing

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2010 at 6:32am
Originally posted by FKwithmypimpin FKwithmypimpin wrote:

A little muffin top, I dont think matters to most guys as long as you dress according to body type. The girl in that pic just needs to go up a size in jeans

But if you have a gut...I'd say lose it, you lose attractiveness when your waist isnt small and you have a stomach
It does matter.  I'm sure you haven't spoken to most guys.  Why is it that only one man has commented on this thread?

If you ask men if they'd rather have a woman with a Beyonce body or a Sherri Shepherd body type, I'm pretty sure they'd rather have the Beyonce Body laying next to them at night
FKwithmypimpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FKwithmypimpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2010 at 2:18pm
I dont mean a Sherri Shephard gut that is extreme, but I doubt the girl in that pic would be disgusting to men, she just needs to buy a bigger size
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 3:49am
Most of the men that I know would prefer a woman that was happy with herself.You can be a size perfect, and have so many issues that a guy won't want to touch you at night.....
pulchergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pulchergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 2:33pm
at a "Sherri Shephard gut"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style