Perfect Hair Collection

Women who've had Epidurals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Epidural is God sent. Ask for it Immediately and you wont feel a thing. Everyone told me I wasn't a real women for asking for Epidurals so I said ok my last baby I won't ask for one. That 1st contraction I was like whew I can do this. Breathe in and breathe out. The 2nd one hit I was like urrrrg channeling Mike Tyson and wonder woman at the same time. That 3rd one hit I almost removed my hubbys balls. Anything I could grab I was grabbing and biting on a towel. The 4th one came and I was like efff that. Nurse where is the damn doctor. I told them give me the EPIDURAL right now or I'm destroying this room. 5th one was about to hit and by now my wig is on the floor, I took off all my clothes and I was yelling like a crazy woman knocking stuff over. The doc came with the drugs and after that I was a peaceful patient saying yes ma'am and please after every sentence.LOL

ETA: I have a juicy cooch so the baby came slipping out with only 2 pushes. I didnt feel a thang with any of my kids after the liquid crack is inserted.
LOLCry
Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

lol@ lady ice!!

baby was put on my chest, and stopped crying. he snuggled right in and looked at my hubby. I said "hi baby" and he lifted his head up a little and looked at me. pretty sure he looked straight into my soul. nothing else matches that stare.

awww!!! i'm tearing up a little!! Cry

OMG you got me all teary eyed at work! I'm PMsing so I'm extra sensitive. Cry
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:48pm
Doc said he gave me a low dosage so I could still push. I didn't feel pain, but pressure. My labor was induced so I had to use an epidural. Too much pain for too long. My actual labor was only about 15 minutes. My gyno didn't make it for the delivery. I would say yes to an epidural again even though my back was in pain for a year and a half. I think working out helped it stop.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 2:19pm
I was scared to death to have an epidural. However, I had to get one right before a c-section in 2009. I was freaking out for nothing as I didn't feel a thing! Other births were natural.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic