Perfect Hair Collection

Women who've had Epidurals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 9:30pm
Look for a place doing a good special. I noticed there's tons of places that doing these ultrasounds exclusively after I found my place. 25 bucks. My OB charges 125
Sponsored Links

Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 9:46pm
I had an epidural and some Demerol

Delivered my 8lb boy with ease

If I ever which is never give birth again I'm definitely taking the drugs

Dam contraction hit me so hard I stood up like wtf
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Has anyone had a 3d ultrasound and was it a clear picture of the baby? I've been debating on whether to get one or not. I really want to see the baby now and being impatient.

Hey, I had mine July 20th. It was clear but I was only 5 months at the time. They said you get a better picture further along in the pregnancy. Ill be having another one in October

I'm 28 weeks now. I think I'm going to go ahead and do it, maybe in a few weeks.

Me too turned 28 weeks today actually. When's your due date?

Dec 6th, having a boy, so excited. I found a place that gives an hour session 3d/4d with dvd, cd and pictures for $135, so I'm going to go next week to get it done. The cheapest I found was $80, but I'd rather not drive to Phoenix which is a half hour from me.

Edited by ChubbyYeti - Sep 14 2013 at 10:28pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 11:11pm
I'm due December 8th with a boy!!!! Preggo buddies !!!!! . Oh okay, not bad. For the 25 ingot the entire recorded session of the 2d 3d 4d ultrasound. The 3d and 4d were just sneak peaks for that price but were still included in the DVD so thy was cool. It was like 20 minutes total and well worth it. I also got a variety of pictures wih that.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:46am
Well now, a Sag like me Big smile coolio!

As was said, being induced makes the contractions come faster and more painful. I had to have it done because I was 6 days overdue and the fluid was getting low.
You husband is there to stick up for you because it is scary and you have these whole team of people around you and you might panic. If he can´t do it then an older relative might be a good idea to have next to you too. Somebody who is tough and isn´t easy to push around.

I remember I got into an argument with a woman on my birth board @Babycenter about when to turn the car seat around. This chick said that in Europe we have lower child seat standards. Screw you chick! That boy cried and cried every single time we got in the car. It was to the point I just said forget it, we are not going any where in the car until we can turn his seat around. As soon as we could, he was quite! He hated not being able to see something. He was so calm if his swing faced the window. Even now 4 years later he'll get out his bed and sit in the window and look outside at night.

On the Getting Pregnant board women are much more friendly and helpful. It is something about the boards that gets ugly and catty quickly. 
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 1:18am
I had my daughter two days before my due date. I was in so much pain. My contractions were coming like every eight minutes. When I got the hospital I was only 4 cm dilated. My doctor induced me and gave me the epidual right away per my request. It took about 30 minutes for it to completely kick in. I went from extreme pain completely comfortable. My labor progressed fairly quickly So my epidural medicine never wore off. Three hours later she was here. I honestly didn't feel a thing. For me it was an amazing experience. I wouldn't have done it any other way. Each woman is different...so is every pregnancy. Do what you feel is best for you and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Good luck!!
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:40am
In use this app on my phone baby bump and they have a forum.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

As was said, being induced makes the contractions come faster and more painful.
LOL thats what they told me, i couldnt tell the difference it was all pain to me.

congrats dec baby boys!! i love baby boys. plz post picsEmbarrassed
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:32pm
Both them babies coming on the 17th.

My last baby was here 5 days earlier than my due date. She came Aug. 26th the date was the 31st. She was still 8lbs. 15oz. I progressed too soon to get an epidural I went in at 4:00am and had her at 8:31am.

I had an epidural with my 2yr. old because my doctor at the time thought it was a great idea to give me pictocin. That mess felt like the Devils piss flowing through my body. When the meds wore off I was itching like a damn dope fiend. It wasn't kind to me

Edited by mzmee - Sep 15 2013 at 12:34pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:31am
I think my due date is off and I'll be having him end of November...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>