FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Women whove had Epidurals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

Author
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:19pm
india had some great tips.

also, be firm w/ ppl in the hospital room w/ you right after birth. make sure that you have space to breathe and time w/ you and baby and SO. they have loads of time afterwards to see baby.

my inlaws rushed in right after (8pm), didn't leave until after 1am and was back bright and early and didn't leave for a long time. i was too out of it to really do anything, but i cussed each and every person out when i felt better. esp my husband.

i wish i could go back to that moment when baby first looked at me. that was perfection. in that single moment, i was the happiest i ever was, and probably ever will be.

it makes all the fckery worth it, but if you can avoid it, do it! LOL
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

i wish i could go back to that moment when baby first looked at me. that was perfection. in that single moment, i was the happiest i ever was, and probably ever will be.

aww know right? i heart this thread. lol my baby got a spankin. doin all that daggon cryin. my drowsy self tapped that booty *why are you crying?* she shut that mouth.

lol @ pink. babies come out in weird colors. both of mine were white/gray-ish and pink.  even after being cleaned up, i thought the nurses brought me the wrong baby. i said whos asian kid is thisDeadLOLLOLLOL they had this spiky hair, they were so white.

Cry i have to go watch the videos now.
Embarrassed
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

this is making my body hurt I'm due in January
Had no idea you were preggers! Congrats!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:48pm
lol@ lady ice!!

baby was put on my chest, and stopped crying. he snuggled right in and looked at my hubby. I said "hi baby" and he lifted his head up a little and looked at me. pretty sure he looked straight into my soul. nothing else matches that stare.

awww!!! i'm tearing up a little!! Cry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:50pm
Sick @ that video

If I have a child, I want to be drugged up. F*ck all that natural sh*t. Why be in pain when there is a wonderful epidural to make you feel better!LOL

Edited by BBpants - Sep 14 2013 at 6:50pm
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:57pm
I chose to get an epidural when I was 7.5 inches dilated, not because of the pain. I actually did not think my contractions were that bad. I'm in the strange group of women who thought that it felt like strong menstrual cramps. I chose to get the epidural because the nurse told me it would make me sleepy, and I was very tired, and could not fall asleep on my own because I had a room full of excited people. It does feel cold and slimy going in, but once it kicks in I felt heavenly. I got some of the best darn sleep. I didn't even know I fell asleep. My mom told me I was snoring loudly. I ended up having to have a c-section because my baby was not positioned correctly.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

yup, like a said before...preparing for war lol

You're a G Blaque.
Gon head and handle it

Jesus be a FENCE!! She just pulled that thang out!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:40pm
Lmao that video had me shook!
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:51pm
I didn't read the post but I had an epidural with my first and didn't feel a thing.  They gave me the epidural at like 3cm and I had him a few hours after.  I did experience lower back pain for months after. I was 7cm when I arrive at the hospital with my daughter and had her an hour and 45 mins after.  I pushed both my children out in 2 contractions.  The contractions weren't too bad with my natural birth but it burned like hell when I pushed her out and I felt her rip through my vagina. 

ETA: I had an episiotomy with my son and he was only 5lbs(preemie).  The recovery from the episiotomy was much easier than the recovery from tearing with my daughter.

Edited by AshBash89 - Sep 14 2013 at 7:57pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:55pm
I would suggest buying Always Infinity Pads so it doesn't feel like you are wearing a diaper as well as fitted underwear. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic