PS. We can only give you tips . Everyone is different . I am a strong supporter of pain meds .
1. The afterbirth can feel like you are pushing out another child .
2. Your husband may pass out .
3.You must be firm with the nurse regarding your pain level.
4. Many couples film the birth . We have a ton of broken camcorders in the lost in found lol.
5. Stock up on PH cream . The first time you urinate will feel like a burning from hell .
6. You can keep your baby in your room if everything is ok . I made sure India was by my side .
7. The old wise tale about cleaning is true . You may clean everything a few hours before delivery . I wash my hair and look like a wild woman .
8.Make sure you have a copy of your pain med orders with you at all times .
9.Purchase heavy flow pads . The hospital use the type you can't purchase .
10. Make sure you have frozen veggies in the freezer. Your breast will hurt like heck .
Edited by india100 - Sep 14 2013 at 5:19pm