Perfect Hair Collection

Women who've had Epidurals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:01pm
yeah that ish is annoying.

and i think the majority of the ppl that do that don't practice what theypreach.

bhm may be a lot of things, but i think posters here have given out pretty sound advice when it comes to labor/childbirth and basic questions and is somewhat non-judgemental on stuff like diapering
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:05pm
SN: I think I want to use cloth diapers.
My friend did it and it wasn't as expensive or messy or whatever I thought it would be.

I will try it when I'm a mama.

Im more in fear of the epidural.
Ill probably TRY to do a natural birth.
Idk though my mother and older sister have a much higher pain tolerance so I'm not sure ....
They are just tougher in general than I am

My mother thinks people fake scream for theatrics while giving birth lol

Edited by jonesable - Sep 14 2013 at 4:11pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

just do what is best for YOU. no one else is having that baby but you, and we can only give you our personal stories. don't listen to women saying that you're not a real woman if you don't go at it naturally. (hint: if the baby is coming out of your body, you are a real woman)
Lamp

This thread has been informative!

true that. LOL i claim natural cause i didnt have a c-section..heck thats they way they ask at your follow up appts anyways. dont let some ol hag tell you otherwise.

ahhh babies... i love being pregnant. just gettin them out is slightly annoying. i swear i was pushin for 10 mins and i look up...and the nurses and docs are readin the paper.LOL i said is he comin out? they're like no.Ermmwe'll i had that dream. maybe baby 3 is in the near future.ConfusedBig smile
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My friend did it and it wasn't as expensive or messy or whatever I thought it would be.

I've been buying a boxes of diapers every other week. By the time the baby is here I'll have so many diapers (they are expensive). One couple I know had a diaper baby shower and everyone just brought diapers as a gift.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:08pm
I think it's best to ask the women in your family.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

I've been buying a boxes of diapers every other week. By the time the baby is here I'll have so many diapers (they are expensive). One couple I know had a diaper baby shower and everyone just brought diapers as a gift.

When I stroll pass the baby aisles ,I stare in awe of how expensive baby things are in general lol.

Edited by jonesable - Sep 14 2013 at 4:12pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

just do what is best for YOU. no one else is having that baby but you, and we can only give you our personal stories. don't listen to women saying that you're not a real woman if you don't go at it naturally. (hint: if the baby is coming out of your body, you are a real woman)

Lamp

This thread has been informative!

true that. LOL i claim natural cause i didnt have a c-section..heck thats they way they ask at your follow up appts anyways. dont let some ol hag tell you otherwise.

ahhh babies... i love being pregnant. just gettin them out is slightly annoying. i swear i was pushin for 10 mins and i look up...and the nurses and docs are readin the paper.LOL i said is he comin out? they're like no.Ermmwe'll i had that dream. maybe baby 3 is in the near future.ConfusedBig smile

Really!!!?!?!??
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

[QUOTE=reesegurl11] I have had one epidural and 5 spinals, the epidural was not a big deal for me. I went fast with my first so I got my epi at 7cm and my sons heart started to drop due to cord compression so by the time I could push the epi had worn off and I felt everything when pushing. I have a high pain tolerance and it wasn't so bad but I really don't remember since it was almost 11yrs ago.

Keep in mind they have walking epidurals so if your hospital offers that might be a better choice so you can help bring the baby down with walking and your labor hopefully won't

What is the difference between the epidural and the spinal? Also if anyone else knows, what types of other medicine do they have for pain management besides the epidural?

Sorry I just saw your post

An epi numbs from the waist down and you have a catheter in your back to get continuos meds if needed and a spinal is one shot that numbs from about mid chest and down. It also takes longer for the spinal to ware off.

Oh okay. Thank You
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:17pm
def. try it!

i started off cloth diapering during the day and wearing a disposable at night for the first 3 months. i ended up switching to disposables b/c of the convenience, better absorbency and the sheer amount of laundry that i had to do.i think that if i was a SAHM, i would have stuck with it.

it is a lot easier that i thought it would be, esp if you do the prefolded ones. and have a diaper service. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

that's a really good plan. be sure to buy diff. sizes. they don't stay in the NB or size 1 for long!

target brand diapers and wipes are really good. the wipes are really soft and the diapers have held the poops really good. IMO, they rank right below pampers and huggies.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>