Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women of Excellence 2010: Confession
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedWomen of Excellence 2010: Confession

 
 Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Sidney View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Jan 18 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1979
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women of Excellence 2010: Confession
    Posted: Feb 20 2010 at 5:29pm
Hey Ladies,
 
As solomon says, "there is nothing new under the sun". I am writing this to remind you of what the Lord has said.  Okay, so I'm reposting this message in some form, again. Why?  Because it's important!!!  And since Jesus was repetitive, I can be too because I know some of you still aren't doing i what I'm  writing about.   This is about confession, but not the kind regarding repentence.
 
 
Matthew 21:21
And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen.
 
Ladies, we must confess God's word  with our mouthes when it comes to the mountains in our lives!  Say it, say it, say it!  God is not giving us instructions for nothing.  There is an order and a purpose for what he tells us to do.  All the faith in the world is not going to move the mountains in your life if you don't open your mouth?  Every time you open your mouth, things begin to shift. That mountain begins to budge just a little more. 
 
I was reading a message about confession and came upon this today:
 
Here, we are referring to using God's words, by speaking words He has already spoken, in order to agree with Him for what He has for us (and already proclaimed about our future). Insodoing, you are coming into agreement with Him by expecting these things to happen to you, and the Word says "where two or more agree, it shall be done for them", so Who better to be in agreement with but the Lord, Himself? ask.
 
Remember  when we talked about "distomos" in greek means that "double edge sword"  which refers to the word of God.  The power is in Gods word.  There must be double confession, God's confession(because he has already spoken his word to you) and your proclaimation.  There is power in that agreement and power because the bible says that the word "is living and active."  Open your mouths!
 
 
 
 
 


Edited by Sidney - Feb 20 2010 at 5:31pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
lolabelle View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jun 24 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2330
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 1:44pm
Amen, we must speak to our mountains in order to move them in our life.
Back to Top
TrinityIsLove View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1569
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2010 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Sidney Sidney wrote:

Hey Ladies,
 
  And since Jesus was repetitive, I can be too because I know some of you still aren't doing i what I'm  writing about.   
 
 
  You're right. I wasn't confessing my vision with my MOUTH...and my pastor preached on this Sunday LOL. So God was saying girl "you betta say SOMETHING" lol thanks again Sid
Back to Top
Sidney View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Jan 18 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1979
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2010 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by TrinityIsLove TrinityIsLove wrote:

Originally posted by Sidney Sidney wrote:

Hey Ladies,
 
  And since Jesus was repetitive, I can be too because I know some of you still aren't doing i what I'm  writing about.   
 
 
  You're right. I wasn't confessing my vision with my MOUTH...and my pastor preached on this Sunday LOL. So God was saying girl "you betta say SOMETHING" lol thanks again Sid
 
I love it, 'you better say something'! LOL


Edited by Sidney - Feb 24 2010 at 9:13pm
Back to Top
loolalooh View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 18 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 4224
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 1:27pm
Amen!
Back to Top
mysterious86 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Sep 24 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 122
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2010 at 10:45pm
thanks!
Back to Top
TrinityIsLove View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1569
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2010 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Sidney Sidney wrote:

Originally posted by TrinityIsLove TrinityIsLove wrote:

Originally posted by Sidney Sidney wrote:

Hey Ladies,
 
  And since Jesus was repetitive, I can be too because I know some of you still aren't doing i what I'm  writing about.   
 
 
  You're right. I wasn't confessing my vision with my MOUTH...and my pastor preached on this Sunday LOL. So God was saying girl "you betta say SOMETHING" lol thanks again Sid
 
I love it, 'you better say something'! LOL
LoL...I can't even take credit. Tongue That was the title of the sermon that week
Back to Top
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: May 12 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 16583
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2010 at 12:40pm
Amen!  This is something that God has been working with me on lately.
Back to Top
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2008
Location: Bliss ♥.♥.♥
Status: Offline
Points: 56072
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 12:27am
AMEN!!
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down