BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Women Are Better at Hiding Affairs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women Are Better at Hiding Affairs
    Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 1:57pm
(just saw this on The View)

since it's BHM cheating theme week (month, year) LOL:

is this true?

Women Are Better at Hiding Affairs

'Women are better at having affairs.. they cover their tracks': Sexpert TRACEY COX says wives are playing away more than ever

• 1.4m women in relationships will seek out affair online this year
  • They use sites Illicit Encounters, Adult Friend Finder and Shagaholic
  • Affairs are less about 'emptiness' in marriage and more about sexploration

By Tracey Cox

The first week of January is when affairs are most likely to happen with lots of marriages stretched to the limit over the Christmas break.

Used to be women had affairs if they fell out of love with their husbands and in love with someone else.

Are you one of the many women in the UK tempted to start an affair this week?
The first week of January is when its most likely to happen with lots of marriages stretched to the limit over the Christmas break

These days, a woman can be blissfully happy with her 2.5 children, in love with her husband and reasonably sexually satisfied - and still feel justified having more than a bit on the side

These days, a woman can be blissfully happy with her 2.5 children, in love with her husband and reasonably sexually satisfied - and still feel justified having more than a bit on the side

Then it became pseudo-acceptable (between friends and as much as affairs ever are accepted), to have If-only-I-hadn't-drunk-so-much-or-I'd-never-have-done-it one-night-slip-ups, if you weren't getting any at home.

Illicitencounters.com - the UK's largest and longest running dating site for married people - has 750,000 members. A high proportion are women. Other sites like Adult Friend Finder and Shagaholic are also boasting soaring female memberships.

Women are better at keeping secrets and covering their tracks, so less likely to be discovered

There's been a massive shift in women's attitudes towards affairs. Some of it is the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' effect: women feel they've been given permission to push boundaries and try things they wouldn't dare to before. If their husbands don't want to, they'll go elsewhere.

The guilt most feel doing this is minimal: 'I deserve it.' 'It makes me feel alive.' 'I'm a great wife and mother, this is for me'. 'He'll never find out - who am I hurting?' 'Why give up something which gives me intense pleasure?'

Women are better at having affairs, says Tracey Cox, pictured

Women are better at having affairs, says Tracey Cox, pictured

Affairs are becoming less about filling an 'emptiness' in the marriage and more about sexploration. A case of wanting the cake and eating it too.

It's about having the basics (long-term security) as well as the trimmings (exciting bits). .

But here's the irony: turns out women aren't just playing men at their own game of cheating, they're better at it. Women are better at keeping secrets and covering their tracks, so less likely to be discovered.

The old perception about affairs was that women didn't have as many as men because they're in control of themselves sexually and men aren't.

The uncomfortable truth is, given half the chance, women cheat as much as men do. The difference now is we've got just as many opportunities as he had.

Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:00pm
Not really surprised. Women want the Provider & the Lover.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

'Women are better at having affairs.. they cover their tracks': Sexpert TRACEY COX says wives are playing away more than ever

i giggled...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 09 2014 at 2:02pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:03pm
yes.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

i giggled...

LOL me too. Whoopie had a hard time getting that name out w/out breaking down LOL.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

yes.

quite simply, huh LOL
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:06pm
I thought this was common knowledge.

Affairs surrounding women only gets sloppy once the baby comes out looking negropeanStern Smile

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

negropeanStern Smile

Dead
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:09pm
I'm no supporter of infidelity, but I'm amused.

Women are playing what was traditionally/stereotypically a "man's game" in even higher numbers and are beating men at it? Damn.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 2:13pm
I remember it came out after she died that Farrah F had a long time affair years ago but *no one knew about it. Meanwhile her partner Ryan O's affairs (some) were well published LOL

eta: *no one except her best girlfriend. Who never said a word. I think it came out from the guy.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 09 2014 at 2:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>