Perfect Hair Collection

Woman to sue the NHS for breast enlargement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman to sue the NHS for breast enlargement
    Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:09am

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/28/josie-cunningham-sue-nhs-4800-breast-enlargement-_n_3666142.html

Josie Cunningham 'To Sue NHS Over £4,800 Breast Enlargement Operation'

Huffington Post UK  |  By Sara C Nelson Posted:   |  Updated: 28/07/2013 13:57 BST

Get UK Newsletters:
< ="share_es__edit" value="Enter email" id="subscribe_user_email" ="text"> Subscribe

A wannabe glamour model who had a £4,800 tax payer-funded breast enlargement, says she plans to sue the NHS for making them too big and thus “ruining her life”.

Josie Cunningham went from a size 32A to a 36DD following the surgery at St James’ Hospital in Leeds in January.

Despite speaking of her new-found confidence after the operation, the 23-year-old now says she was rushed through the surgery and is seeking compensation for clinical negligence and emotional distress.

josie cunningham boob job

Josie Cunningham went from a size 32A to a 36DD in a £4,800 NHS operation

“I’m going to take them for every penny”, the mother-of-two exclusively told The Sun.

“I want in excess of £10,000. Anything I can get over that is a bonus,” she added.

The hospital told the newspaper it would be “inappropriate” to comment on Cunningham’s case.

The part-time sales assistant was greeted with a barrage of abuse for earlier thanking Britain’s taxpayers after going under the knife, claiming: “I couldn’t have done it without you”.

josie cunningham breast enlargement nhs

Cunningham had earlier thanked the taxpayer for funding her £4,800 boob job but now says she intends to sue the NHS

Posing topless for the first time in The Sun in March, she added: “I could never have felt so confident about showing off my body if it wasn’t for the support I’ve had from the NHS.”

Yet despite initially claiming she had been “inundated” with further offers to model, Cunningham revealed she is not happy with her new bust and wants smaller implants.

Speaking earlier this month, she told Closer Magazine: “They’re making my working life difficult. They’re so big I find them embarrassing and I don’t feel I can do any modelling because they’ve attracted so much negative attention.”

Cunningham, who says she has a medical condition which means she had no natural breast tissue, had hoped to be “the next Katie Price”.

But her NHS-funded glamour modelling aspirations appeared to fall flat, with online commenters variously branding her “a despicable insect”, “ignorant”, “ugly” and “deluded”.

The Mystery Man @GuessWhoMan
The Mystery Man
I'm disgusted that Josie Cunningham got 36DD boobs on the #NHS Take her to a Cancer ward & ask if it was money well spent.

Lauren Ashley Bond @lollybond2010
Lauren Ashley Bond
Makes me sick to think how so many peoples health issues have been pushed aside so that this #JosieCunningham could have implants. #wrong

A spokesman for the TaxPayers’ Alliance said: “This is a waste of NHS cash and taxpayers will be stunned that they have been landed with the bill.

“The NHS is there for people with serious medical needs, not as a means of helping wannabes who fancy a career in modelling.

“NHS bosses must not allow the system to be manipulated by people wanting cosmetic surgery merely to enhance their career prospects.”

According to the NHS, just over 10,000 women had breast implant surgery in 2011 for cosmetic purposes.

Online literature says: "Most women who have breast implants pay to have the operation done privately; the NHS rarely funds cosmetic breast implant surgery."

Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:19am
What the hell? She must be clear....and now she is mad and wants to sue not because she ended up with sponges and medical instruments left inside her but because some people are hating on her? This fool didn't think that some would come for her after she was out in public talking about tax payer funded boob jobs?!  Have a seat hun!
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:26am
Stern Smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:58am
There is no way in hell this woman isn't white.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

There is no way in hell this woman isn't white.

she mad disrespectful
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:29am
LOL
That pic...er...ummm....love the nails she has.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:31am
lol tell me how you really feel when you see that pic

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 2:15am
What is the NHS?

Why did she let them waste 4800 on a boob job, but is using Sharpie markers to do her eyebrows?

Why does she look like a transitioning man?

So many questions...

Edited by ShadyLady - Jul 30 2013 at 2:15am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:40am
^^^it's the free national health service here in the UK

because she's white and trashy

for the same reason

damn...I love being black in this country...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:58am
I.WAS.NOT.READY
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>