Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woman Suing NJ for Rejecting Her  License Plate
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Woman Suing NJ for Rejecting Her License Plate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:06pm
 LOL  I'm still surprised with the horrible stuff people can put on the license plates and no one cares. Dead  OldPedo.  Wtf.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

Hola Nita, hope you're well! : -)  You too Afro!!!
ROHAN'S BACK!!!!!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:11pm
Interesting how some feel she is being obnoxious because she wants an ATHEIST license plate...yet no one complains about how vanity plates can be obnoxious in general.  If that's what she wants to put on her license plate, and it's not a vulgar term, let her.  The people who were being obnoxious were those at the DMV who wouldn't let her have it.
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

ROHAN'S BACK!!!!!

Ahhh Tokyo!!! Feels like the old crew is here :-)  How you been girl, hope you're well.  Still in Japan?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:17pm

ROHAN'S BACK!!!!!

Ahhh Tokyo!!! Feels like the old crew is here :-)  How you been girl, hope you're well.  Still in Japan?

Yep, I'm still here and doing well!  I have since gotten another job that I am loving the last time we talked.  How are you?
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:19pm
Family reunion!  I know there are people weeping right now.  I'm sorry BHM.  I promise to behave myself...mostly.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Family reunion!  I know there are people weeping right now.  I'm sorry BHM.  I promise to behave myself...mostly.

JasmineE02!  Welcome back!!!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:29pm

Ha, you were too popular on here, makes sense! : -)  And really awesome to see you as well!

]
nah, they just thought I had the hook up LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:33pm
Yay to that last part, Rohan.

eta: @ post below
R, you see we still have issues here on bhm LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 19 2014 at 6:34pm
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:34pm

ROHAN'S BACK!!!!!

Yep, I'm still here and doing well!  I have since gotten another job that I am loving the last time we talked.  How are you?

Oh awesome, so glad to hear that. I know the last time we spoke you were going through it! Really happy to hear things worked out.  Clap

I'm good, no complaints at all.  Quit my job since we spoke last and now work for myself.  Pretty happy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic