Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woman Suing NJ for Rejecting Her  License Plate
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Woman Suing NJ for Rejecting Her License Plate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:31pm
That's a dumb thing to reject.

I've seen far worse.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:31pm

I would feel the same way if the tables were turned and this was a baptist trying to sue because they couldn't get a baptist license plate...

stupid
its a license plate, not a billboard

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:34pm
It would be a totally different issue if they were suing to be able to announce the religion in general.  I don't care about the license plate itself.  She should have the right to advertise to all the world in the same capacity as anyone else.  If "atheist" is objectionable and baptist isn't...that's problem that's much deeper than it being stupid.  

Edited by JasmineE02 - Apr 18 2014 at 6:38pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:38pm
I'm suprised baptist was available
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:39pm
I am too. LOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Why would you even want to mark your car like that? I mean it's her right but sheesh.
Guuurl! You live in the deep souf. You have seen cars with bible verses listed on the plate, 'saved', blssed, favored, etc. This woman wants the same rights as they do and now she is about to get paid as well.LOL

Yeah I know but putting those things on your car is not a risk. If she puts that on her car it may make her a target. Once again it is her right but I would be scared to leave my car in the parking lot if it said that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:42pm
I just don't need anyone knowing my business like that. Dead  If you want to know about me, we need to have a conversation first.  
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Lol, she's not suing for money.  Just the ability to be able to do it or to have a legitimate explanation why she can't. 
That's me talking because I'd want to get paid. Emotional distress & the like.Evil Smile
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 12:10am
Ahhh!! Get a bumper sticker..
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 12:38am
So they review the plates personally?
Yep that's an issue.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon