Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman Shot In Front Of Husband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:14pm
Why are yall so quick to vilify him with no proof. Especially with all the senseless crime that happens on a daily basis. All that is known is a mother and wife was murdered. Ill attack his character if and when information arise that warrants the criticism.

Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:25pm
Hubby should have a hole through his back in an effort to protect his wife.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:32pm
sad
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Hubby should have a hole through his back in an effort to protect his wife.

in the vows
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I call bullsh*t

He shoulda had his homies pop one in his shoulder to make it look less suspect

Rip to the wife

My first thought. That $250K insurance money make people lose their little minds. Sleepy
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

something is missing from this story..
MmmHmm.Geek
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Why are yall so quick to vilify him with no proof. Especially with all the senseless crime that happens on a daily basis. All that is known is a mother and wife was murdered. Ill attack his character if and when information arise that warrants the criticism.

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jun 10 2014 at 3:07pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:20pm

How many times was she shot. Man I know plenty of people can't shoot, so they probably thought they were aiming right but weren't.

The milk ain't right, the milk ain't right.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:25pm
It said she was shot once in the torso. We dont know. Could've also been mistaken identity. I stand by my first post until given a reason not to....

Edited by Gkisses - Jun 10 2014 at 4:26pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:39pm

It said she was shot once in the torso. We dont know. Could've also been mistaken identity. I stand by my first post until given a reason not to....

Okay only once. Then we need more information, for some reason I believe that people think that she was riddled with bullets while the husband hid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic