Perfect Hair Collection

Woman Shot In Front Of Husband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman Shot In Front Of Husband
    Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:13am

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/06/justice-tynisa-police-search-leads-mother-3-fatally-shot-front-husband/

Justice for Tynisa: Police Search for Leads After Mother of 3 Is Fatally Shot In Front of Her Husband

by Britni Danielle — Jun 9, 2014

The Guytons celebrating their 10th anniversary in May.

Tynisa and Anthony Guyton had just gotten home when shots rang out. After happily celebrating Anthony’s birthday, the couple had no idea how drastically their lives were about to change.

“Me and my wife were just going in the house and two guys rolled up and started shooting at us for no reason,” Guyton told reporters.

The Guytons returned home just after midnight on Saturday and were entering their home when gunmen opened fire. According to Mr. Guyton, he and his wife attempted to take cover inside their house, but the shooters followed the couple into the yard and continued shooting into their home.

Mrs. Guyton was struck in the torso and died at the scene; Anthony was not injured. The couples’ three children were also inside the home during the attack, but were unharmed.

Tynisa and Anthony celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary in May, and were planning to celebrate their daughter’s eighth birthday on Saturday. Now, the family is planning her funeral.

“My wife was a beautiful person,” Mr. Guyton said. “I just lost my best friend. She’s gone. Just like an empty hole in my heart. My kids just lost their mother. I have no explanation for that. None whatsoever.”

According to law enforcement, the suspects fled in a dark sedan and police have turned to the community to help them solve the case.

*Police ask that anyone with information concerning the case call the Sheriff’s Department homicide bureau at (323) 890-5500. All tips can be made anonymously.

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 10 2014 at 7:14am
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:34am
I call bullsh*t

He shoulda had his homies pop one in his shoulder to make it look less suspect

Rip to the wife
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:41am
Suspicious ..

I'm looking at him
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:51am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I call bullsh*t

He shoulda had his homies pop one in his shoulder to make it look less suspect

Rip to the wife
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:52am
how much insurance he getting?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:54am
This is truly sad and niccas ain't shyt for attacking that innocent family.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:57am
something is missing from this story..
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

something is missing from this story..

This.
Those poor children Cry. Something in the milk ain't clean.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:14am
yeah it's still a developing story

...I have a feeling we'll be hearing more about the details cos it does seem sketchy at this point
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:25am
I didn't want to say it but perhaps the dude had a mistress some where??? RIP mom.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic