Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woman Sexually Assaulted in Court then Arrested
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman Sexually Assaulted in Court then Arrested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 4:34am
every person in that room should be fired.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:17am
Sorry.. but I don't see this as an 'assault'.

I think the Marshall searched her ... that was his job. People hide all sorts of knives, razers etc in their bra etc ..l so they have to be searched. That's a fact. But this was not an taped assault. This is an exaggeration.

Now what he should have done was to have a female Marshall witness this or do it herself to avoid any inpropriority. That was the 1st problem.

The second problem was arresting her for claiming that she falsely accusted him. From then on .. everything went sideways with this situation. Even the judge should have stopped everything and looked into what just happened.

That was a mess so at this point, she should sue them - yes.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:18am
Ugh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I think the Marshall searched her ... that was his job. People hide all sorts of knives, razers etc in their bra etc ..l so they have to be searched. That's a fact. But this was not an taped assault. This is an exaggeration.

Now what he should have done was to have a female Marshall witness this or do it herself to avoid any inpropriority. That was the 1st problem.

The second problem was arresting her for claiming that she falsely accusted him. From then on .. everything went sideways with this situation. Even the judge should have stopped everything and looked into what just happened.

harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 8:11am
Sad Cry I believe she was assaulted. Why would someone want to go to jail in front of their child, and have their child witness that?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 1:39pm

1. He said he was searching her for drugs, not knives or razors. Which is certainly isn't the norm after a  routine family court hearing so that wasn't his job.

2.  He searched her After the hearing. 

Why would you be subject to a drug search after a routine hearing in family court? 

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jun 12 2013 at 1:41pm
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 2:26pm
That video made my cry, thats so scary, I could imagine being in her shoes. That judge is out of her mind, its sickening how she doesnt have any remorse for this girl pleading for her freedom, having those men just treat her any kind of way, and trying to be friendly with her daughter.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:27pm
The part where they tried to FORCE her to recant hurts my heart. If public officials can do that so out in the open, being recorded and all, just imagine what happens behind closed doors. No coincidence that this stuff is the most under"reported" crime.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:48pm
cant see vid
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:58pm

the first point that was messed up is the charge was fake there was no such charge, he made that up that's why he got fired.. so no that wasn't right.. second no man should ever search a woman that is NOT his job, that is strictly not allowed only women deputies are allowed to search other females, that's been pretty much the rule for a long time now.. they won't touch a woman in custody they will hold them until a female arrives so she can search them..i've even searched them for a deputy because they can't so they can take them into custody.. which is something i'm really not wanting to do, but i've been asked before..  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic