Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Woman Saves Condom and Gets Pregnant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman Saves Condom and Gets Pregnant
    Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:44am
SD's post, since I reposted a topic

Woman Saves Condom and Gets Pregnant

Hypothetically speaking.... What rights should the fathers have?

I'm asking because oftentimes we get upset when the fathers are denying the children or push for abortions...

It seems like they have no rights in some cases.
They are forced to have children by women they like sleeping with (but not necessarily who they want to have children by).

With all the attention and glory smut side bishes get, I'm thinking that there are a lot more plotting females out here than we think.
I bet MOST of those men that seem to be damn near violently angry at the side pieces are the ones that got got.
They are put in situations where they have to take care of the child because the child is already here and if they deny it, it looks bad on them.

For example, for some reason I don't think Pauley went in his baby mama raw. The way he acted after she got pregnant is how a man acts when he realizes a woman set him up. You don't just go in someone raw, bust in them, and demand an abortion. I mean its been done, but in this case he behavior has been of a man that had been taken advantage of and was pissed.
Same thing with the other woman who got the amniocentesis to prove the guy was her baby daddy... at 16 weeks. I know that bish had to have been plotting. First off, what woman voluntarily asks for a huge needle to be inserted into her belly when she is just barely pregnant- just to get some pregnancy support. Bish could've kept working and got Medicaid to pay for that shat if she was pressed. But instead she got an extremely risky procedure done just so she could get that bread early.
Its disgusting

These men can't even have sex while under the influence because if they forget to throw away the condom, they may get Mary Jane'd. They have to be alert and on their toes messing around with some of these women (who really have no value to society doing stuff like this).

What do you all think

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jan 16 2014 at 11:54am
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:46am
I was just about to make a thread of a different topic, Since Afro posted ur topic a few hours ago, would u like to use mine?

and I am serious
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:47am
oh, did he??? dangnabbit

sure--either that, or i can just kill this one
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:49am
Smile

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 16 2014 at 12:07pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:53am
If u can put that in the op, thx . Anywho, on the radio this morning they were talking about women saving condoms, holding jizz in their mouths, etc.. to try to have a baby. The calls were shocking. I posted an anonymous post the other day of some chick poking holes in dudes condom just to make sure she has him in the future. smh.

I wanna know what these men of bhm do with their used condoms?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:01pm
Well when women accidentally get pregnant, it's all kindsa "she knew what could happen, she shoulda been on birth control!" so.... he knew what could happen, he shoulda properly disposed of his birth control!

Rinse that shyt out with hot water or some Scope or something before you throw it in the trash.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:06pm
Does anyone flush them?  Do you throw them out of car windows or any place in public viewing?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:08pm
That isn't the way to properly dispose condoms.
I thought you're suppose to just tie and throw in the garbage.

Even still she did the absolute most

Edited by jonesable - Jan 16 2014 at 12:08pm
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:11pm
really? would he really have insisted on wearing a condom?!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:11pm
If she did that I look at it the equivalent as going to the sperm bank and she can raise that trap baby on her own.....or he should sue for custody based on the fact that she is nutty.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic