Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Woman releases pitbulls on news reporter...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

They should've left her alone. There isnt enough editing in the world to make me believe that they werent pestering that lady trying to get a damn story. There's not enough editing in the world to make me believe that the "get away from my house" and the "leave me alone" that was broadcasted was the first time they heard them. Notice how they open up the video with "we were on a public street" as an attempt to smooth over the fact that they were basically harassing this woman and got what was coming to them.

Also, dont the usually schedule interviews beforehand? But they just decided that it was best to roll up to a woman's house to talk to her about injured and/or dead child? OK.

ETA: Oh, and I laughed. 

this all day.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:57pm

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

let's see nigcah+ vicious dogs+ yt women + an actual bite..

Welp, she's going to prison for life

I agree . Our children are shot and killed daily without any media coverage . I need more info , but the media can help get the story out to help her . I think she either hates while folks or showing her face on TV was the problem . Now they may never find the shooter .

They were at her house to talk about how the police had the shooter in custody. It says it in the video.

The suspect was released based on what i saw online . I will disagree with you skittles and leave it at that .Hug
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:00pm
Ok, but how exactly would an impromptu interview at that woman's home help find the shooter? It wouldnt. This is a case of reporters attempting to abuse the 1st amendment and getting shut down. 

As a side note:
It's sh*t like this that put me off of broadcast media. I wanted to be a reporter for so long, but the American news media is so full of sh*t that I dont know how I'd even live with myself while in that industry. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Jun 05 2013 at 10:02pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:20pm
I think her response means sometimes as black people, when we do things, it gives "them" a reason not to do their job.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:37pm
She did tell them to leave her alone though...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:59pm

They should've left her alone. There isnt enough editing in the world to make me believe that they werent pestering that lady trying to get a damn story. There's not enough editing in the world to make me believe that the "get away from my house" and the "leave me alone" that was broadcasted was the first time they heard them. Notice how they open up the video with "we were on a public street" as an attempt to smooth over the fact that they were basically harassing this woman and got what was coming to them.

Also, dont the usually schedule interviews beforehand? But they just decided that it was best to roll up to a woman's house to talk to her about injured and/or dead child? OK.

ETA: Oh, and I laughed. 

yep...i laughed at that lady...leave people alone!  this is why reporters and paparazzi get fcked up.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i watched this video 5 times and laughed each and every time.  i hate reporters.  i bet this will be boost to her career.

This, I cried! Even though I know I shouldn't have
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:00am
"Dumb white b*tch! Get that on film!"

LoL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:40am
Oh, I do love the internet

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:44am
Lmao wow
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>