Perfect Hair Collection

Woman microwaves kitten for five minutes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman microwaves kitten for five minutes
    Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:30pm

Woman microwaves kitten for five minutes — cat still alive with cooked organs dies agonizing death

The horrendous death came after Briton Laura Cunliffe pulled the suffering animal alive from the oven. She pleaded guilty to her crime.

Comments (54)

By David Harding / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Laura Cunliffe, 23, put Mowgli - her black and white female pet - in the microwave after thinking she had attacked her goldfish. The cat died a slow and painful death.

Caters News Agency

Laura Cunliffe, 23, put Mowgli — her black and white female pet — in the microwave after the animal had attacked her goldfish. The cat died a slow and painful death.

A woman has pleaded guilty to killing her kitten by cooking it in a microwave — because it attacked her pet goldfish.

Briton Laura Cunliffe microwaved four-month-old Mowgli for five minutes, reports Metro.

After removing if from the oven, the poor animal was still alive despite having its internal organs cooked, a court heard.

Laura Cunliffe pleaded guilty and will be sentenced for the horrible death she inflicted on her pet cat.

It died some 90 minutes later.

"In the 13 years I have been in the job, I have never dealt with a case like this before," said Lynsey Harris, an official with animal charity group, RSPCA.

Cunliffe, 23 from Hoyland, northern England, claims to suffer from depression.

She will be sentenced next month after pleading guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to an animal, reports Metro.

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:42pm
omg! that's so horrible! I hope she dies DisapproveDisapprove
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:46pm
stick a 500 degree curling iron up her ass and cook her....white people and their horrendous tortures on ANYONE OR ANYTHING..
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:52pm
first I knew her behind was white! Next has she never watched Nat geo, discovery? Hell even sat morning cartoons. That goldfish wasn't long for this world anyway. Evil wench.....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:55pm
Her smelly lookin' ass looks crazy too.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:55pm
EWWW. I hate cats, and I think this is extremely cruel.
Wik3ddd_Fr3shh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wik3ddd_Fr3shh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:56pm
Omg wth! Shes crazy. She looks like she tortures ish for fun.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:57pm
I am not an animal lover at all but I find this act highly offensive and disturbing.  I'm like bish a goldfish can be easily replaced and a cat is just being a cat, why punish it for acting out its natural tendencies as an hunter.  Plus this crime she has committed read a bit of a psychopath tendency, whether it is true or not.  I hope she is locked away forever or at least heavily monitored and drugged.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:59pm
I sort of want to see what it would look like afterwards.

No psycho.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:04pm
me too RT 

she looks like she'd do something like that 
thats awful though.. and it was only 4 months.. 
i dont even fck with cats but that was crazy. i wonder what was going through her mind.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 23 2014 at 2:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style