BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Woman forces man 2 have sex @ gunpoint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 3:10pm
I don't understand. Why she want him to have sex with her friend so bad?

She got control/power issues. Both them rapist need to be in jail.
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

what the hell woman forcing men to have sex with them now. is it really that bad. All the free peen walking around.

It's something else to this story.

Chicago ninjas will smang u while u in labor, under anesthesia, riding on the red line so I fimd it hard to believe she just caught a random leavingg Crush and said "im taking that stick"

It's too much missing but then again she could just be batsh*t....

I dont believe that one bit. Lol!

Edited by oh_so_moody - Sep 07 2013 at 3:19pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 3:21pm
Geek
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:13pm
pics of the friend please
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i'm wonder if the other girl wasn't charged because she was being forced too.. don't know
I'M THINKING HOMEGIRL IS HER PIMP.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 5:54pm
Are people forgetting that rape is most likely about power and humiliating the victim and not sex? Yes its true that for most women getting penis isn't difficult but this isn't about being horny its a violent crime. I think its just hard for most people to understand how a man can be raped by a woman but it happens and they deserve the same justice as a woman.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:17am
she was linked to prostitution. Maybe they offered him sex, he accepted, he went to the back to smang ol' girl and got a gun pulled out on him. Alot of times prostitutes rob people. 

or it could be the way the article describes it, but i dont see why the other girl would be let loose. she seemed like an accomplice.  
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:53am
I'm going to assume that the male and female were victims. She has a history of prosituition charges. Probably is the pimp for the other girl and forced this man to have sex with her. Maybe both of them were raped against their will.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123