Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woman finds out husband is woman wearing fake peen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Woman finds out husband is woman wearing fake peen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the lady had to fight for her life

angela had done the same thing to three other people and even a man

so she's very manipulative and abusive

not sure why blaming the victim comes so easy

personally the "where is the ejaculate" question would've come up a loooooooooong time ago but psychopaths are experts at abusing people and twisting people's sense of reality

truthest right here.
Ive encountered one and that mofo would make you wonder if youve said something you know you didnt say.

Still, i cant see how she she didnt realise that wasnt a real penis
im inspector gadget soLOL

MUST OF BEEN A MALE LEO (at the bolded). 99.9% of them are psychopathic liars who play jedi mind tricks
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

people are calling her a basic broad ...  

the sadist was able to fool at least three other women and a man

even if this lady was the height of stupidity

that does not excuse how she was abused with the starvation, beatings and what not, to the point where she thought her life was at risk

the actual dack is incidental, irrelevant actually

speaks more to how manipulative this person was than to her stupidity

frankly if she did find out before the paramedics dropped the drawers, she mightve stayed because Im sure the abuse/fear/intimidation would've escalated

I called her basic. Not sure if anyone else did. And her being basic has nothing to do with the abuse she suffered. I feel it is extremely strange, and out of the norm for a woman to not have seen her partner naked while married. It is what it is.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:13pm
it would be interesting to see a statistic for the zodiac signs of psychopaths 
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:16pm
The best manipulators are virgos and cancers. 
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:17pm
It is amazing how the mind can be manipulated

That means she never touched his/her peen
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I called her basic. Not sure if anyone else did. And her being basic has nothing to do with the abuse she suffered. I feel it is extremely strange, and out of the norm for a woman to not have seen her partner naked while married. It is what it is.

I know of marriages that are hella weird and different (to me). I know of a man who have been married to a woman for 15 years and has never seen her real hair. You think he doesn't wonder what is under that wig? But because he knows she is obviously sensitive about it, he doesn't bother her. Not all marriages are the same. Not all marriages are open and loving. I have seen abused and battered women who will never dare to question their spouse...about ANYTHING.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:26pm
its funny to me that every time a story like this comes out the woman in question never looks like a man.  i bet her voice was all high pitched and strapping down 36 dd's.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:29pm
Imo, that isn't a valid comparison. A penis is usually needed for reproduction/pleasure. A woman hiding her hair under a wig is not the same as a man hiding his penis for 15 years.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Imo, that isn't a valid comparison. A penis is usually needed for reproduction/pleasure. A woman hiding her hair under a wig is not the same as a man hiding his penis for 15 years.

What I am saying is that as a spouse if you know a person has issues with a certain body part, you may allow them to shield it from you. For some the idea that a person hiding their genitals is just as ridiculous as a person hiding their hair.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:47pm
clear Canadians be on that other shyt, I'm telling you! 
Even if I liked clear folk, I wouldn't date one from here, just because their crazy stays close to the surface. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic