Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Woman finds out husband is woman wearing fake peen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Woman finds out husband is woman wearing fake peen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the lady had to fight for her life

angela had done the same thing to three other people and even a man

so she's very manipulative and abusive

not sure why blaming the victim comes so easy

personally the "where is the ejaculate" question would've come up a loooooooooong time ago but psychopaths are experts at abusing people and twisting people's sense of reality

I agree here. When I read  Elizabeth told her an ex-lover burned the genitalia, I realized what was done. That lie right there means everything. Angelo was able to use this as a way to shield her gender. Imagine loving someone (not lusting someone) and they are EXTREMELY self conscience about a part of their body. If you love them you will respect this and not want to hurt them by pushing to touch/suck/feel/etc that part of them that hurts them. This person was an abuser and manipulator.
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

Elizabeth is lucky the law believed her story.  I sure don't.

neither do I
ONE CANNOT BE THIS STUPID.
This day & age, men need to be dropping there draws so my 4 eyes can do a thorough examination of the areas. i need to ensure you are really a MAN, with no lesions, bumps etc
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:07am
Let me see mother natures juices flow with my own 2 eyes!!Embarrassed
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:11am
After all this while and your husband hasnt straddled your face and asked you to swallow?? "Just a little bit babe." Nine whole years... idk - LOL j/k- But seriously, men have to be weary of Trannies and now we have to weary of Mannies, its all sad. But just looking at the picture alone, which is of poor quality I deduced a butch ass woman from the glimpse alone. In fact I thought I was looking at Chaz Bono.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:15am
yes, she is smiling with a black eye....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:21am
I ain't read the article but fucc that.  That woman knew her man was a woman.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:25am
people are calling her a basic broad ...  

the sadist was able to fool at least three other women and a man

even if this lady was the height of stupidity

that does not excuse how she was abused with the starvation, beatings and what not, to the point where she thought her life was at risk

the actual dack is incidental, irrelevant actually

speaks more to how manipulative this person was than to her stupidity

frankly if she did find out before the paramedics dropped the drawers, she mightve stayed because Im sure the abuse/fear/intimidation would've escalated

Edited by rickysrose - Dec 07 2012 at 11:34am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:34am
omg i just saw a locked up where a man killed his wife bc he realized she used to be a man. he said they hadn't had intercourse and when they finally did he was like "that feels like the way i feel." and he confronted and shot her/him.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:37am
Wtf…
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:41am
I think some of you are comparing your relationship(s) with this one. It isn't a true or fair comparison. Although we all hate to admit it, ANYONE can be manipulated by a great manipulator. Be thankful you haven't come across one. I can tell you it happens to even the most intelligent of us.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic