Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman Confronts Her Rapist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman Confronts Her Rapist
    Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:37am
Published on Jan 17, 2014

I am 28 years old and have been waiting years to get up enough courage to report a teacher for sexually abusing me for years. When I finally got up enough courage to report her, I found out that the statute of limitations was up and she will never have to pay for the things that she did to me. 
I decided to call her and make a video to let the public know what kind of person is around their children. Her name is Andrea Cardosa and works with your children at Alhambra High School in Alhambra, Ca. 
Please help spread the word that this person is out there "helping" YOUR children

link to read the comments  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vv7q-MLTyQ

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:39am
Jamie X

I don't even know where to begin. I am so grateful to all of you for making this video go viral. It is true. She did resign shortly after I had sent the link of the video to the Principals email. She is caught but not in custody. I was interviewed at the police station where I made my report to move forward with charges. Because of all of you who shared she will not be getting away with these things that she has done to me or any one else. I've shared my story with Sara Welch of Ktla5 and it will air some time tomorrow morning. Thank you all again.... I really can't thank you all enough!!! :*)**
 · 
View all 14 replies
Mike Doyle

I think it is us that should be thanking you!. what you did most people could not and now thanks to you, other children can be a bit safer with this woman gone so thank you for your bravery.
 · 
john jingleheimer

Maybe the sick teacher turned AP will kill herself now. That would be the most favorable outcome. She would probably enjoy prison with the girls too much...
 · 
Jamie X

Thank you all for your support and your words of encouragement! Making this video and posting it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I gave an interview to the police department and have contacted the news with my story so that I can get it out there and more people can see.... maybe there are more people who were abused by her... I will comment when I get more information on when the segment will air and what channel it will be on so that you can all see what a monster she really is..... Years of silence have consumed me..... I will not be silent anymore. Justice will be served. Thank you again so much for your support, it means the world to me!!
 · 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:42am

Alhambra High School administrator resigns amid sex abuse case

ALHAMBRA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman has accused her former teacher of sexual abuse. The victim taped a phone call, where she appears to confront her alleged female abuser.

The video has received more than 25,000 views since it was posted on YouTube Friday. It has also led to an Alhambra High School administrator's resignation and triggered a police investigation.

"I recently found out where a former teacher of mine has been working," the woman says in the video, "and before I was thinking of reporting her for the abuse that she had done to me, since I was 12 years old."

A link to the YouTube video was sent to the Alhambra School District on Friday. In the video, a woman in her late 20s claims she was sexually abused for years, beginning at the age of 12, by a then middle school teacher in Moreno Valley.

The woman in the video then calls her alleged female abuser, who she claims until Friday was an administrator at Alhambra High School.

During that call, she confronts the woman about the alleged sexual abuse, saying her life and her childhood were ruined.

"Do you realize that you brainwashed me and you manipulated me and that what you did was wrong?" the woman asks her alleged female abuser. "Yes, and I regret it," the alleged female abuser replies.

The woman on the other end of the line admits what she did was wrong, expresses regret, and admits she is ashamed and disgusted with herself.

"You sicken me, and everyday when I think about what you did, you sicken me," the victim says. "You should be so ashamed and so disgusted with your self."

"I am, I am," the alleged female abuser replies.

Eyewitness News normally conceals the identities of alleged victims of abuse, but the woman has acknowledge through comments on her YouTube page that she is aware of the attention the video is getting. In the comment, she said she is glad she went public with her situation.

"I don't even know where to begin. I am so grateful to all of you for making this video go viral. Because of all of you who shared she will not be getting away with these things that she has done to me or anyone else."

The woman on the video names her alleged abuser. Eyewitness News, however, has not been able to independently confirm the name.

The alleged female abuser resigned after being interviewed by the district over the video, but currently faces no charges. She has not been identified by police or the Alhambra Unified School District.

The district says it was alerted to the video on Friday. They prepared the following memo to send to students and staff: "The Alhambra High School administration contacted the Alhambra Police Department immediately upon discovering the link. The matter was handed over to the Alhambra Police Department who immediately began their investigation."

The Alhambra School District says no students at Alhambra High School have come forward with allegations against this administrator. Alhambra police have now passed this investigation on to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department and the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

(Copyright ©2014 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:46am
Maybe other victims will come forward.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:55am
wow... 

Clap

im glad she decided to have it recorded 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:57am
Kudos to her and I hope she feels some sense of closure/empowerment.

Too bad (child) abusers aren't confronted with a bullet to the head.   

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jan 20 2014 at 10:58am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:57am
good for her Clap

i never understood statue of limitations on rapists.  its not like they suddenly stop.

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:58am
OMG she is so brave! Cry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:00am
I was feeling nervous with her when she made the call!! I'm glad she had the courage to confront her rapist. Clap
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

good for her Clap

i never understood statue of limitations on rapists.  its not like they suddenly stop.

it's heartbreaking Broken Heartso many of these laws need to be changed.  We need to put the right folks in office who advocate for USCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>